Linda McMahon Lays SmackDown on Senate

Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100625/pl_ynews/ynews_pl2852

Or at least she will try to in the upcoming November elections. I don’t know what she stands for, but I’m all for getting as many WWF (that’s right, fuck you World Wildlife Fund :twisted: ) in office as possible. At the very least, it would make the State of the Union that much more interesting as the secret service would now have to add folding chairs, ladders, and steel cages to their checklist.

And who wouldn’t want to see Obama’s new introduction complete with pyrotechnics and Hell Yeah’s newest song blaring, as the Commander-in-Chief struts to the podium (complete with a 24 ounce Coors and a 2x4 with an American flag stapled to it)???

Also, I think Joe Biden was born to be a manager. I think Jimmy “The Mouth of the South” Hart could get him schooled in a few months. Citizens of Connecticut, the future lies in your hands! :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Only in America

years ago I woulda laughed

politicians are as looney as ever, WWE might be a notch above
  • gundagunda Posts: 97
    pyrotechnics and politics got my vote i dont care what u stand for lets blow some shit up
    8-23-00 jones beach 10-21-01 cal 7-14_03 pnc 5-18_10 nj msg1 5-20-10
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    gunda wrote:
    pyrotechnics and politics got my vote i dont care what u stand for lets blow some shit up
    Fuckin' A, man!
    lawrence-office-space.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Jason P wrote:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100625/pl_ynews/ynews_pl2852

Or at least she will try to in the upcoming November elections. I don’t know what she stands for, but I’m all for getting as many WWF (that’s right, fuck you World Wildlife Fund :twisted: ) in office as possible. At the very least, it would make the State of the Union that much more interesting as the secret service would now have to add folding chairs, ladders, and steel cages to their checklist.

And who wouldn’t want to see Obama’s new introduction complete with pyrotechnics and Hell Yeah’s newest song blaring, as the Commander-in-Chief struts to the podium (complete with a 24 ounce Coors and a 2x4 with an American flag stapled to it)???

Also, I think Joe Biden was born to be a manager. I think Jimmy “The Mouth of the South” Hart could get him schooled in a few months. Citizens of Connecticut, the future lies in your hands! :lol:

Thats a State of the Union address i would watch. :mrgreen:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Jason P wrote:
    gunda wrote:
    Fuckin' A, man!
    lawrence-office-space.jpg

:clap:

...still laughing...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2