Cozumel. Mexico

lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Any fellow ten clubbers been? if so your thoughts would be appreciated. Thinking of going. It looks awesome and from what I've read safe.
I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    I went there about 10 years ago. Unbelievably clear water for snorkeling and scuba diving, if you're into that. Great food. :thumbup:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • My wife and I went there last year for our honeymoon. Well mostly we were in Playa Del Carmen but we did go to Cozumel for a day and we had a great time. There is a cool little pub/shack on the beach that supposedly Bob Marley used to frequent and that was a lot of fun. We rented a 1973 convertible Volkswagen Beetle or (Mexican Ferrari) as they called it and just cruised around the island, it was amazing! I highly recommend it.
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Thanks for your info, most likely going seems really great.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon