A Joke

runawayrunaway Posts: 427
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
there are these three guys and they're standing at the pearly gates in front of Saint Peter and Saint Peter says to the first guy,
"So what made you a good guy on Earth", and he said,."I was married for over fifty years, WWI vet, raised three beautiful children and spent my spare time volunteering" Saint Peter said "Okay you can have a cadillac and sent him up to heaven" He asked the same question to the second guy, and he replied, " Well after hearing that I don't know, I was married twice, cheated on the first wife, but married the woman I cheated on, ...I did hold a job for over thirty years with the same company" Saint Peter said, " Well you can have a motorcycle" and sent him off into heaven....the third guy replied, " I was a shitty man, had a bunch of affairs, spent the paycheck at the bar, and I haven't spoke to my kids in years" "Alright, said Saint Peter, you can have a bicycle, and sent him off into heaven. On one beautiful sunny day in heaven, the guy with the bike was cruising around and saw the guy with the Cadillac sitting on the side of the road with his head in hands, so he said, "Hey man, it's a beautiful day..you have a Cadillac, what could be so bad?? the guy with the Cadillac said," I just saw my wife go by on a skateboard".......
Music is the universal language
What's better than a cigar? Ed with a sitar
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments