The REFS hate the US

jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Got robbed again that wasn't offside.
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Bullshit. They just broke it down. The refs clearly hate the US.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • its so bad, last three world cups we have been screwed
    E. Rutherford 6/03/06
    Camden 6/19/08
    Newark 5/18/10
    MSG 5/20/10
    MSG 5/21/10
    Brian (Staten Island): Does Boom even speak to you guys?

SportsNation Jeff Ament: (6:42 PM ET ) we can only speak to Boom when spoken to...
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I think the whole world hates the US so they're taking their hatred out in soccer.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    Screw 'em. didn't work this time
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Yes, it's a conspiracy.
    The refs are just an extension of the rest of the world.
    Wonder who will be to blame when they get bounced in the next round.
  • matabelematabele Posts: 277
    It was offside by the smallest of margins and don't feel hard done by, refs hate everybody because they can't play.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    I wouldn't have blamed him if we lost. We had so many missed opportunities in the game. I'm glad we won so we didn't have to hear about it for the next 3 weeks :lol:
    NERDS!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    They are pissed that they don't get to play in the World Series.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I wouldn't have blamed him if we lost. We had so many missed opportunities in the game. I'm glad we won so we didn't have to hear about it for the next 3 weeks :lol:
    We would have heard about it for 3 days max, and then coverage would shift back to NFL training camps . . . as it should ;)