Options

"Pearl Jam's the best band!"

rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Haha Ben Bridwell sounds so funny at the end of Hunger Strike at MSG2.
Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
Butthead: Huh huh.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Yeah, doesn't quite live up to Harper's line at MSG '03 "this is the greatest band in the world!"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    ben bridwell & ben harper know amazing music when they hear it !
    thefixer
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    Haha Ben Bridwell sounds so funny at the end of Hunger Strike at MSG2.

These guys like Bridwell who have only been around for a few years probably have out-of-body experiences joining a band like Pearl Jam onstage at MSG. Guys like him were fans just like we're all fans. It's like if you or I got to sing Hunger Strike with Eddie. I'd be so speechless after it that I'd be lucky to even blurt out "Pearl Jam's the best band!"
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I laugh every time I listen to that. youngster and I were recently discussing how funny that line is.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848

Now if only they could 'play' amazing music! :|
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    demetrios wrote:

ouch
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    demetrios wrote:

Band of horses is coming around. :D atleast he can sing , if he starts writing better lyrics...