Reason to support New Zealand at the World Cup

Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? Posts: 354
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/glen-moss-world-cup-mailbag/news/article.cfm?c_id=1502952&objectid=10652483

dunno maybe it was here already ;)
Rory Fallon and Andy Boyens still got the guitars out and sung us home. Not sure if Eddie Vedder would be happy with our version of his Pearl Jam songs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/glen-moss-world-cup-mailbag/news/article.cfm?c_id=1502952&objectid=10652483

dunno maybe it was here already ;)
    Rory Fallon and Andy Boyens still got the guitars out and sung us home. Not sure if Eddie Vedder would be happy with our version of his Pearl Jam songs.
    I like it and it doesn't surprise me. In the UK I never hear any PJ playing anywhere but in NZ in December I heard them constantly.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,823
    New Zealand and Australia don't know anything about football. They're just lucky sometimes (1 New Zealalnd - Italy 1). They are so going to ruled out of the World Cup very early. Just take a look at their trials. They are participating in the World Cup just because they have the better teams in their -ignorant about football -continent.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Pap wrote:
    New Zealand and Australia don't know anything about football. They're just lucky sometimes (1 New Zealalnd - Italy 1). They are so going to ruled out of the World Cup very early. Just take a look at their trials. They are participating in the World Cup just because they have the better teams in their -ignorant about football -continent.
    I think you've completely missed the point of this thread. :lol:
  • Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? Posts: 354
    +1 :)
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Pap wrote:

Ban this guy.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Pap wrote:

Ban this guy.
    Dimitiris brother? 8-)
    NERDS!
    Pap wrote:

Ban this guy.
    I think he's banned himself.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,823
    nuffingman wrote:
    Pap wrote:

Ban this guy.

What do you mean mr. two draws? :lol:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Pap wrote:
    nuffingman wrote:

What do you mean mr. two draws? :lol:
    Shut yer face! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    Pap wrote:

A Pap Smear !!! ;):D