Wanna hear me sound like a nerd?

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Well now you can in technicolor, or whatever the audio version of technicolor is :lol:

I was interviewed for the Given To Cast podcast, to talk about my artwork and winning the PJ shirt contest and all that fun stuff! If you guys wanna check it out here 'tis! http://giventocast.blogspot.com/2010/06 ... -2010.html
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PapPap Posts: 28,823
    I would like to buy three (1-brown, 1-black & 1-navy men's t-shirts, size:small), but despite the fact that there aren't small size t-shirts, they also don't have the "I'll ride the wave...where it takes me" draw on them. :(
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Pap wrote:
    I would like to buy three (1-brown, 1-black & 1-navy men's t-shirts, size:small), but despite the fact that there aren't small size t-shirts, they also don't have the "I'll ride the wave...where it takes me" draw on them. :(
    Well you can still do the pre-order until this Wednesday, so you can get those colors and sizes. But yeah, 10c wouldn't let me put the lyrics on there. It looks nice even without 'em though!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    ogre.jpg
    Jason P wrote:
    ogre.jpg
    Yep, pretty much :lol:
  • HammerdonkeyHammerdonkey Posts: 550
    Hey Chiqui, what's the minimum order you need for special item shirts like for my son's baseball team?

Our last summer tournament is next week but we'll start back for fall ball and I think you could do something pretty cool for the parents and kids. They are proud of their team. We're called the Warriors and we're badasses. #1 in the state of TN for our division.
    Hey Chiqui, what's the minimum order you need for special item shirts like for my son's baseball team?

Our last summer tournament is next week but we'll start back for fall ball and I think you could do something pretty cool for the parents and kids. They are proud of their team. We're called the Warriors and we're badasses. #1 in the state of TN for our division.
    Minimum order is 12 plus the screen fee of $40, not including the design fee for me :)
  • HammerdonkeyHammerdonkey Posts: 550
    Minimum order is 12 plus the screen fee of $40, not including the design fee for me :)

Sounds good. I'll be in touch via PM and we'll definitely get something worked out for the boys.

I'll put some pics up on Facebook of their uniforms and maybe a couple new ones of me so you can get exxxcited ;) and I'll holler back at you.

Hugs and Kisses and Touching and Grabbing and Nibbling

Sounds good. I'll be in touch via PM and we'll definitely get something worked out for the boys.

I'll put some pics up on Facebook of their uniforms and maybe a couple new ones of me so you can get exxxcited ;) and I'll holler back at you.

Hugs and Kisses and Touching and Grabbing and Nibbling
    Hey watch the hands there! :lol:

Sounds good, i'll keep an eye out for your note!