Options

dakini_3dakini_3 Posts: 4
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Hello PJammers - I work with The Seeds of Compassion & Compassionate Action Network communities where we just ratified TED Prize Winner Karen Armstrong's Charter for Compassion. Seattle is the very First City to ratify The Charter (signed by Mayor McGinn & Seattle City Council) making our fair city Ground Zero for global compassion. We are currently in film Post-Production of The Charter Seattle Ratification event which was on 04.24.10. Dakini 3 Media's next focus is the emerging Gulf crisis Habitat & Environmental Sustainability. Folks interested in making a series of small indie films telling the story of how this issue is affecting their lives and how they are actively contributing toward Gulf Restoration, Alternative Energy Solutions, Habitat & Environmental Sustainability, tell me your story. We Listen. Let's take baby steps together toward creating another upward spiral of our Seattle Compassion Revolution. You may reach me here or on Twitter @dakini_3
@dakini_3
Dakini 3 Media: Engaging Compassionate Communities
Digital Grrrl in a Unified World. Social Engineer. Listening to Seattle's Heartbeat and Humanity's Future.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    anus ankle soupanus ankle soup massachusetts Posts: 123
    Dakini-
    Consider also posting this on Gaiasouls.com; you will enjoy this site.
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
  • Options
    dakini_3dakini_3 Posts: 4
    Thank you kindly for your response!
    @dakini_3
    Dakini 3 Media: Engaging Compassionate Communities
    Digital Grrrl in a Unified World. Social Engineer. Listening to Seattle's Heartbeat and Humanity's Future.