Options

How does Kufala work?

JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I ordered the Buffalo boot and they sent me the Hartford one instead. Are they going to want me to pay for it or ship it back? Or will they just send me the Buffalo one and let me keep the Hartford one for free?
If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,748
    I'd imagine you'd get to keep the Hartford disc.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    I'd imagine you'd get to keep the Hartford disc.

It's Hard to Imagine..... :D
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    Just email them....great customer service!!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    on one of your confirmation or shipping emails is a link for customer service. On that site you report your complaint.

Across the board I have heard nothing but praise for Kufala's responsiveness.

I received a Philly IV disk 3 instead of a Columbus Disk 1 and they just sent me the Columbus disk without requiring a return of the incorrect one.
  • Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Thanks for all your help, I just e-mailed them :D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    tsaraxtsarax Buffalo, NY Posts: 245
    They seem to have an awful lot of mixups with CDs. However, their customer service is second to none. I had two Philly Disc 2's and no Disc 1's. I emailed them on a holiday weekend; they responded the same day and I had the replacement CD 2 days later.
    05-02-03 Buffalo; 07-12-03 Hershey; 09-13-05 Hamilton; 09-19-05 Toronto; 05-10-06 Toronto; 06-27-08 Hartford; 08-21-09 Toronto; 05-09-10 Cleveland; 05-10-10 Buffalo; 09-11-11 Toronto; 09-15-11 Hamilton; 07-16-13 London; 05-10-16 Toronto
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    tsarax wrote:
    They seem to have an awful lot of mixups with CDs. However, their customer service is second to none. I had two Philly Disc 2's and no Disc 1's. I emailed them on a holiday weekend; they responded the same day and I had the replacement CD 2 days later.
    Of course they have some mixups!!! Do you honestly think they can keep up with US?!?!?!? :mrgreen: Plus , they have a bunch of other bands they work with. Good people doing their best under trying circumstances. Quick response and top notch customer service.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,022
    mickeyrat wrote:
    tsarax wrote:
    Of course they have some mixups!!! Do you honestly think they can keep up with US?!?!?!? :mrgreen: Plus , they have a bunch of other bands they work with. Good people doing their best under trying circumstances. Quick response and top notch customer service.

Also add these guy's don't fuck around when it comes to shipping your CD's. The only company I know where any soul living in any city, town, village on this planet can receive their packages from California (Kufala's headquarters) earlier then a week to atleast 2 weeks TOPS! How is that possible? They charge $4.50 US per CD for international orders. Get's shipped out so fast that not even Newman himself couldn't even spot with a blink of an eye.

Someday oh someday, 10club's Official Online Store will follow Kufala's way of delivering goodies all around the world. No more 6-8 week for international orders. It should be 1-2 weeks, like Kufala does it! ;)
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    demetrios wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    tsarax wrote:

Also add these guy's don't fuck around when it comes to shipping your CD's. The only company I know where any soul living in any city, town, village on this planet can receive their packages from California (Kufala's headquarters) earlier then a week to atleast 2 weeks TOPS! How is that possible? They charge $4.50 US per CD for international orders. Get's shipped out so fast that not even Newman himself couldn't even spot with a blink of an eye.

Someday oh someday, 10club's Official Online Store will follow Kufala's way of delivering goodies all around the world. No more 6-8 week for international orders. It should be 1-2 weeks, like Kufala does it! ;)

Oh yes, Kufala is setting the standard, I ordered a few boots and some items from the goods section, boots arrived 5 days later....in Sweden.......but I'll probably have to wait another 4-5 weeks for my other stuff.
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    Kufala has the best service ever....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,022

They do!

Aren't you right now in London, England on tour/vacation?
    Or is this the maid posting the past few hours here? :?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    demetrios wrote:

They do!

Aren't you right now in London, England on tour/vacation?
    Or is this the maid posting the past few hours here? :?
    London.waiting for flight to Dublin..i have 5 hours space between flights..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    Yeah, plus on them. They even sent me two make-ups for a wrong disc they sent me in my Philly box. Back in 08 they double filled my order and sent me two of each of the shows I ordered. I felt bad keeping them so I RTS'd them back. Good folks.