Lifetime Member!!

JonhenryJonhenry Posts: 228
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Just a suggestion. 10C you should add a lifetime membership rate. It gives the members who plan to stick around for a while a way to pay for the 10C and not worry about our memberships expiring.

Just a suggestion!!

Still don't belive I'm almost 36 and part of a Fan Club, but the 10C has been fun and I've met alot of nice people from here!!

John Henry
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 634
    What would the going rate be? I think you'd have to figure this based on how long the band would remain active, give or take some years.

$400.00 up front? (20 x 20 years)? 20 years is probably on the high side, but if you don't want to worry about renewals, there you go.
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
  • Pearl JamesPearl James Posts: 420
    Jonhenry wrote:
    Just a suggestion. 10C you should add a lifetime membership rate. It gives the members who plan to stick around for a while a way to pay for the 10C and not worry about our memberships expiring.

Just a suggestion!!

Still don't belive I'm almost 36 and part of a Fan Club, but the 10C has been fun and I've met alot of nice people from here!!

John Henry

Thats a very good point. I love the 10c to death, but in terms of what they do for there fans. They could offer so much more.

Stone Temple Pilots recently started a new fan club system which includes everything like presales, and limited merch. But they also have offers like you get a package of goodies when you join, and you get a $20 off coupon to their store when you join. I also think its $50 for life. They are also offering backstage experience packages for all their shows for like $400, which is a ton for STP. But if PJ offered something like that, I bet some fans would be rejoicing.
  • PJPJ Posts: 291
    If im not mistaken you can just renew your membership like 5 times in a row and it should say youll be good for 5 years. IE if I renewed now 5 times it would say Ten club membership due to expire (6/19/15). I could be wrong though
    2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
    2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
    2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    PJ wrote:
    If im not mistaken you can just renew your membership like 5 times in a row and it should say youll be good for 5 years. IE if I renewed now 5 times it would say Ten club membership due to expire (6/19/15). I could be wrong though
    Your membership is current. Your membership will expire on Nov 1, 2015
    u can add as many years u want
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JonhenryJonhenry Posts: 228
    never tried that. I will renew for 5 years. WOW, I will be 41 by the time it expires!
  • PapPap Posts: 28,777
    PJ wrote:

Yes. It is wrong. In the aforementioned case, your membership will expire on Friday May 15th 2015.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    i re-upped until 2015 as well.