Greatest hits volume 2

keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 205
edited June 2010 in The Porch
just for fun i'm tracklisting greatest hits so far since the last hits album came out.

what would be on it? songs that charted i reckon.... here goes....

worldwide suicide
life wasted
gone
love reign o'er me
brother
the fixer
just breathe
amongst the waves

and thats it so far!!! pretty good in my book to be honest.... personally i hope they do another lost dogs type thing.... that could be interesting
www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    I wouldn't count on seeing a GH2 for quite a while. The first one was a contractual thing with Sony. I never see PJ as a 'greatest hits' band. They're an albums band - one of the reasons their work is so solid. Lost Dogs 2 would be awesome though. :o
  • keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 205
    I wouldn't count on seeing a GH2 for quite a while. The first one was a contractual thing with Sony. I never see PJ as a 'greatest hits' band. They're an albums band - one of the reasons their work is so solid. Lost Dogs 2 would be awesome though. :o

yeah i know that.... this was just for fun.... lost dogs 2 is much more likely... although they might hoard rarities for these re-issues that are supposed to be coming...

just thought it'd be fun to see if a new greatest hits would be any good!
    What woul;d be fun is making a greatest hits 2 out of what was missed on GH1 :)
    What woul;d be fun is making a greatest hits 2 out of what was missed on GH1 :)

what would you put on that???

crazy mary anywho
  • StaffanStaffan Posts: 606

yeah i know that.... this was just for fun.... lost dogs 2 is much more likely... although they might hoard rarities for these re-issues that are supposed to be coming...

yeah, what about those reissues........weren't they suppose to reissue all the albums during 2010?
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

Staffan wrote:

yeah, what about those reissues........weren't they suppose to reissue all the albums during 2010?

thats what i thought. all to be released before the 20th anniversary is what i heard....

as long as we get them at some stage i'll be happy....
    I once made a mix double CD for a girl I was keen on in the late 90s. Disc 1 was the harder rocking songs, Disc 2 was accoustic/soft songs. From memory, it was up to about Yield. Unfortunately,she preferred Poison and Bon Jovi so they didn't get me laid and those CDs are probably still sitting somewhere unplayed and unappreciated. And she missed out on the best she'd ever have... :lol:
    I once made a mix double CD for a girl I was keen on in the late 90s. Disc 1 was the harder rocking songs, Disc 2 was accoustic/soft songs. From memory, it was up to about Yield. Unfortunately,she preferred Poison and Bon Jovi so they didn't get me laid and those CDs are probably still sitting somewhere unplayed and unappreciated. And she missed out on the best she'd ever have... :lol:

yeah sounds like you dodged a bullet there!!!! i made a mix for a buddy of mine once....

just after riot act came out i think.... he dug it anyway.... i remmeber it started with arc going into alive....

and thats it!
    must ask him for the tracklist!