Anyone else get a defective holiday single?

DarbyCrashDarbyCrash Posts: 223
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I opened my single today and the Turning Mist side is fine, but the Hawaii '78 side's label is all broken and looks like it got wet, tore, slipped up and is now stuck to the outer part of the record. This is not the way it's supposed to be right? :?
I'm not lost, but I don't know where I am...David Byrne, Talking Heads

Regal Theater, 1994--most amazing night ever.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    Sorry, I would not know as I am yet to recieve mine :( but still, that does not sound right, email 10C and if it is faulty they will send another.
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • You are one about 5 people I know who said there single was warped. I have not even opened mine to find out. I never open them though.
  • fortyshadesfortyshades Posts: 1,834
    Probably defective. I had a similar thing with the single where "I Believe in Miracles" was on. I didn't write TC though; it could help.
  • DarbyCrashDarbyCrash Posts: 223
    thanks everyone, i am going to write them. weird, this has never happened in the 18 years i was in the club...(except when i let my membership lapse...ugh).
    I'm not lost, but I don't know where I am...David Byrne, Talking Heads

Regal Theater, 1994--most amazing night ever.
  • Mine has a fine label but it's badly warped. These records were packaged and shipped inappropriately. Normally you would put a record in between some cardboard to avoid warping and breakage. Not the 10 Club. They stick it in a thin-ass envelope with no protection. I guess cardboard is too expensive.
  • Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    I got mine in a cardboard sleeve...
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • Elderly ManElderly Man Posts: 235
    mine is warped
    MSG 2 - 03
    Ed Sullivan Theater - 06
    Irving Plaza - 06
    Albany - 06
    Hartford - 06
    East Rutherford 1 & 2 - 06
    San Francisco 1 & 2 - 06
    Bonnaroo - 08
    MSG 1 & 2 - 08