kimmel

The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
please tell me I'm not the only one watching right now. I'm so excited to hear ron artest talk. his pants are great
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I can't tell who is more fake...kobe or Arod. they have to be related somehow
  • sabreleafsabreleaf Posts: 310
    Who is Kimmel
    sabreleaf wrote:
    Who is Kimmel

really? jimmy kimmel...on abc

can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    sabreleaf wrote:
    Who is Kimmel

It's a drug.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    The Fixer wrote:

Kobe 100%, I almost jumped through the TV last night, and I wanted the Lakers.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I was with you. that game was horrendous (like most nba games actually)

hahahahah, kimmel is great. he just rips everyone
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    The Fixer wrote:

Yep. He's the closest thing to Conan right now.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    The Fixer wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I was with you. that game was horrendous (like most nba games actually)

I think Kimmel is awesome, he just does not give a fuck. Kimmels first week (2002 maybe) was the greatest week in the history of late night TV, he and Carolla got hammered, Snoop was high as fuck and Tyson sang to that chick. IT was incredible.

Horrible last night. Why was Magic Johnson handed the trophy and interviewed by lazy eye for 5 minutes before any of the players? Such a joke.
    Newch91 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I love how Conan became popular when his show tanked. I personally do not find him funny but have a lot of friends that think he is the best.
    Newch91 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I prefer conan to the two other fossils, but I like kimmel better. less cheese than conan.

how about craig kilborn getting another shot. have a feeling that show is gonna be a train wreck, even though I always liked him too.

what are you gonna do? tell on me? it's guy code...that's something chicks do. good talk, I'll see you out there
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Hahahahhahaha, Ron Ron could GIVE A SHIT that he won a title. That's it. Officially my favorite player in the league.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I think Kimmel is awesome, he just does not give a fuck. Kimmels first week (2002 maybe) was the greatest week in the history of late night TV, he and Carolla got hammered, Snoop was high as fuck and Tyson sang to that chick. IT was incredible.

Horrible last night. Why was Magic Johnson handed the trophy and interviewed by lazy eye for 5 minutes before any of the players? Such a joke.

lazy eye..haha, I use that too. booyah! what a jerk off
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I love how Conan became popular when his show tanked. I personally do not find him funny but have a lot of friends that think he is the best.

He was always popular when he was still on Late Night.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful