Ed's clothes

SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I love that Ed has like 2 shirts, 2 pants and 4 t-shirts :mrgreen: Don't know about the shoes and jackets. Maybe 2 of each?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    hilarious right?
    especially when you think about some of the comments he's made like:
    "you've made us some rich mf-ers"
    but he has the same ol ripped up stretched out worn out stuff on all the time
    i think he may have sprung for new boots this round tho ;)
    LOL!
    I just gotta love that man so much :)

EDIT:
    Not that I don't love him for it
    Cuz I surely do ;)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    still humble . ;)

After thought . he could have 20 of the same shirt . lol the guy is ruff on his shirts and all that sweat .
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    of course they're probably all vintage T's that go for $200+ ;)

though I must admit, I do admire the mans casual style... he really seems to have it down
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    gotta love it :)
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • i am a completely hetero male, but i love the way ed dresses. if he'd only come out with his own clothing line like puffy or jay-z. i'm always asking myself, "self, why can't eddie be more like puffy and jay-z" are those guys even called puffy and jay-z anymore? no, i know the one dude was p-diddy or just diddy maybe? i don't know. but anyway, i wish eddie would be more like those brothers.
    i am a completely hetero male, but i love the way ed dresses. if he'd only come out with his own clothing line like puffy or jay-z. i'm always asking myself, "self, why can't eddie be more like puffy and jay-z" are those guys even called puffy and jay-z anymore? no, i know the one dude was p-diddy or just diddy maybe? i don't know. but anyway, i wish eddie would be more like those brothers.

oh, brother...lol~ :roll:
    peace,
    jo

• klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    i am a completely hetero male, but i love the way ed dresses. if he'd only come out with his own clothing line like puffy or jay-z. i'm always asking myself, "self, why can't eddie be more like puffy and jay-z" are those guys even called puffy and jay-z anymore? no, i know the one dude was p-diddy or just diddy maybe? i don't know. but anyway, i wish eddie would be more like those brothers.

man are you fucking insane
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    klusterfuk wrote:

man are you fucking insane
    :lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    StillHere wrote:

exactly... "brother" the way black people use it

ed can stand to have more "brothertude"

maybe a his own fragrance too? just bottle some sweat, tobacco, and red wine...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    StillHere wrote:

maybe a fucking velvet tracksuit so everybody can be hip
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

klusterfuk wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Ed already has plenty of "tude"

What would he call this new fragrance? umm...Betterman? Indifference? Nothingman? Leatherman? Wash? heheheheeee OH I got it, how about English Pleather :lol: :roll:
    peace,
    jo

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    He would call it Dirty Frank.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I loved the t-shirt he had on at the Hartford show.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    DS1119 wrote:
    He would call it Dirty Frank.

right! :lol:
    peace,
    jo

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    The white pants look = ohhh la laaaa! He was looking fucking lovely on tour in Australia/NZ too. Ahhhhh! :mrgreen:

Yeah, I love his 'style' (if you can call it that) --- but I'm not that keen on his new shorts look with those pulled up white socks and tan shoes --- reminds me of Charlie from 2 and a Half Men. :?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    The white pants look = ohhh la laaaa! He was looking fucking lovely on tour in Australia/NZ too. Ahhhhh! :mrgreen:
    :roll:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Yeah, I love his 'style' (if you can call it that) --- but I'm not that keen on his new shorts look with those pulled up white socks and tan shoes --- reminds me of Charlie from 2 and a Half Men. :?
    it's the old man look. :lol::lol:

metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    :roll:

Be careful! If the wind changes mid eyeroll, your eyes will be stuck up like that forever! ;)

metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    it's the old man look. :lol::lol:

I know! :| Ahhhh he's still lovely though! 8-)
    ZiggyStar wrote:

yea sure. i just drool when i see with him walk out onto the stage with wine and all. :roll:

• fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    jokertt wrote:
    still humble . ;)

After thought . he could have 20 of the same shirt . lol the guy is ruff on his shirts and all that sweat .

your avatar gave me a seizure
    metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

yea sure. i just drool when i see with him walk out onto the stage with wine and all. :roll:

Whatever floats your boat, mets!

I wouldn't say I drool......but my heart starts fucking racing like anything when PJ walk onstage! :clap: Best feeling in the world!!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Whatever floats your boat, mets!

I wouldn't say I drool......but my heart starts fucking racing like anything when PJ walk onstage! :clap: Best feeling in the world!!
    lol im kidding bout the ed drool thing. i just yawn and say oh joy another boring pearl jam concert when pj walks on stage.

:P

• rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    This is the funniest thread I have seen here yet!

:lol::lol::lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Suziemay wrote:
    I love that Ed has like 2 shirts, 2 pants and 4 t-shirts :mrgreen: Don't know about the shoes and jackets. Maybe 2 of each?
    I love this too, I love humble Ed. That is what makes a powerful beautiful spirit, being humble.
  • BigairbruceyBigairbrucey Posts: 141
    As a guy who works in an office I would love to wear what Ed wears to work.
    Reading PA 2004
    Virginia Beach outside in the grass 2008
    Philly Spectrum night 2 2009
    New York MSG night 2 2010
    Montreal Bell Centre 2011
    Ed's just soooooooooooo damned cool...and HOT that it doesn't make a lick of difference what he wears......
    ladies? guys? We know you love it too! :P

But it is so great that he is who is he is and if you dig that fine, if not, f**k it, right? LOL!

I just love him for being who he is and nothing more or less.
    peace,
    jo

• airblue1airblue1 Posts: 404
    Vintage band t shirts are awesome

He wore Jordans in 03
    Hail To the Victors
    I refer to those in front...
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    airblue1 wrote:
    Vintage band t shirts are awesome

He wore Jordans in 03

Just like the "Early" days!... ;)
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    He was wearing a new pair of Nike sneakers at the Newark concert this year.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Thank god for eddie and his style! He's the saviour for all us guys who can't be arsed to buy new gear all the time or can't afford to be stylish!