BBQ at Lizard's house this weekend!!!

SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Who's in and what are you bringing? I'll bring the alcohol. :wave: hi Lizard!
~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

  • Given to...Given to... WyomingPosts: 4,854
    I'll bring potato salad!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I'll bring potato salad!

    Homemade?????? :shock:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,321
    I got three hounds that want to jump all over you Sen!!! Not FAIR!!! When are you all going to come down under for a party!!! :D
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Austicman wrote:
    I got three hounds that want to jump all over you Sen!!! Not FAIR!!! When are you all going to come down under for a party!!! :D

    ooooooh pack them up and bring em to Lizards!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

    "Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

    It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool.Posts: 31,148
    YEAH!!!! rockin' the 'caster!!!

    :P :lol::mrgreen:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,377
    I'll bring the pony!
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool.Posts: 31,148
    I'll bring the pony!

    my-little-pony.jpg


    cute!
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I'll bring a case of beer...along with my Drive-By Truckers beer-coozie. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,377
    norm wrote:
    I'll bring the pony!

    my-little-pony.jpg


    cute!

    Must you mock me?

    8-)
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool.Posts: 31,148

    Must you mock me?

    8-)


    yes

    :mrgreen:
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,975
    norm wrote:

    Must you mock me?

    8-)


    yes

    :mrgreen:

    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    i love you all.

    liz, i'll come over for the BBQ NEXT weekend.
    i'll bring wine.
    lots of red wine.
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...


    I am myself like you somehow


  • LizardLizard So CalPosts: 11,982
    Holy Hell!!!

    I got Kosher dogs!!!!!!!!!

    COME ON OVER!!! :D
    Is it over yet? #ITMFA  #ETTD
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 6,617
    I'm bringing my Ghetto Blaster
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool.Posts: 31,148
    Lizard wrote:
    Holy Hell!!!

    I got Kosher dogs!!!!!!!!!

    COME ON OVER!!! :D


    hear that bd!! you can come too! :mrgreen:
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool.Posts: 31,148
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I'm bringing my Ghetto Blaster


    ghetto_blaster_051216035418598_wideweb__300x375.jpg
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 6,617
    ill have Ron Artest' new single bumpin

    your neighbors ears are gonna bleed :twisted:
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 6,617
    norm wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I'm bringing my Ghetto Blaster


    ghetto_blaster_051216035418598_wideweb__300x375.jpg



    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the good ole days :D

    I wish i could get my hair that way again
  • chadwickchadwick up my assPosts: 21,157
    i'll bring a load of firewood for the fire pit we are going to install out back.
    also, i like weed.
    :mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

    "Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

    Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,104
    norm wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I'm bringing my Ghetto Blaster


    ghetto_blaster_051216035418598_wideweb__300x375.jpg
    I've heard his shoulder replacement surgery went well...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • chadwickchadwick up my assPosts: 21,157
    norm wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I'm bringing my Ghetto Blaster


    ghetto_blaster_051216035418598_wideweb__300x375.jpg
    you guys are killin me :lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

    "Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

    Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    chadwick wrote:
    i'll bring a load of firewood for the fire pit we are going to install out back.
    also, i like weed.
    :mrgreen:

    I'll bring the skunk too! 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • chadwickchadwick up my assPosts: 21,157
    dcfaithful wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i'll bring a load of firewood for the fire pit we are going to install out back.
    also, i like weed.
    :mrgreen:

    I'll bring the skunk too! 8-)
    never knew they had decent herb in utah.
    news to me ;)

    but yeah, whatever it takes... bring it with.

    i suggest smuggling a few pounds in your spare tire.
    let's just hope you don't have to use it.
    maybe get 2 spare tires?

    :mrgreen:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

    "Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

    Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    chadwick wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i'll bring a load of firewood for the fire pit we are going to install out back.
    also, i like weed.
    :mrgreen:

    I'll bring the skunk too! 8-)
    never knew they had decent herb in utah.
    news to me ;)

    but yeah, whatever it takes... bring it with.

    i suggest smuggling a few pounds in your spare tire.
    let's just hope you don't have to use it.
    maybe get 2 spare tires?

    :mrgreen:

    So close to California, we get decent stuff out here. Much better than the stuff in Atlanta when I had a brief living stint there.

    My uncle lives in North CA...harvest time is a great time of year. :mrgreen:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
Sign In or Register to comment.