NORM !!!!!!!!!! 5 BABY !!!!

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

WHAT GUTS BABY

BACK TO BACK

AP_kobe_09_trophy32.jpg
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Fuck the Lakers.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Newch91 wrote:
    Fuck the Lakers.

:lol:

wahhhhhh
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    I'm not even a Celtics fan. I was rooting for them because 1) I hate the Lakers like I hate the Red Sox and 2) Ray Allen. I'm a Ray fan.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    I woulda really appreciated a decently officiated game.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    DewieCox wrote:

+1
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DewieCox wrote:

honestly, i didn't think it was too bad.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    81 wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

i agree...the Celtics just kind of fell apart. damnit.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SCMike10SCMike10 Posts: 195
    Score one for rapists everywhere!! Kobe is the biggest embarassment in ALL OF sports. Shame on ANYONE who roots for him.
    Irvine Meadows - Sep 13, 1992
    Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003
    Tweeter Center - Jul 03, 2003
    Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003
    Fleet Center - Sep 28, 2004
    Dodge Music Center - Jun 27, 2008
    Tweeter Center - Jun 28, 2008
    Tweeter Center - Jun 30, 2008
    ALL FOUR 09 PHILLY SHOWS!!
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    U gotta b kiddin... Not the worst in the series but every call down the stretch went the lakers way.
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    81 wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

Agreed. You get your asses kicked on the boards and you will lose every time. That said, the game was fucking brutal to watch. Just brutal.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    offense wasn't trying. it was come down, stand around and force up a shot. lakers had zero cutting, boston was marginally better.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    SCMike10 wrote:
    Score one for rapists everywhere!! Kobe is the biggest embarassment in ALL OF sports. Shame on ANYONE who roots for him.

+1. I was a fan of him BEFORE that. After that, I lost all respect for him.
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    I blame ray allen for the loss.........if he would have shown up at all the celtics would have put it out of reach in the 2nd or 3rd quarter......
    UpSideDown wrote:
    I blame ray allen for the loss.........if he would have shown up at all the celtics would have put it out of reach in the 2nd or 3rd quarter......

No NBA game is ever out of reach until the 4th quarter. You can be down 25 in the first half and still win. The Celtics were down 25 in the Finals 2 years ago and came back and won.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Congrats guys. The Lakers were the better team tonight. It was one for the ages, that's for sure.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    UpSideDown wrote:

No NBA game is ever out of reach until the 4th quarter. You can be down 25 in the first half and still win. The Celtics were down 25 in the Finals 2 years ago and came back and won.

can't argue that.....but the tone/momentum of the second half would have been much different if he had just hit something......
  • namecidnamecid Posts: 24
    LA shot 20 more free throws! Yeah, they out rebounded Boston but their field goal percentage sucked. Hard to lose when you outrebound a team and get 20 more free throws. If Boston gets 20 more free throws, they blow LA off the court!!!
    Namecid
    norm wrote:

all the haters norm :lol:

top 3 all time EVER

ARTEST 8-) WOW

SMOKE IT UP RONNY :mrgreen:
    namecid wrote:
    LA shot 20 more free throws! Yeah, they out rebounded Boston but their field goal percentage sucked. Hard to lose when you outrebound a team and get 20 more free throws. If Boston gets 20 more free throws, they blow LA off the court!!!

They were more aggressive in taking the ball into the paint than the Celtics. The Celtics shot a large number of jump shots. Those will not get you to the line.
    Congrats guys. The Lakers were the better team tonight. It was one for the ages, that's for sure.

A classy fan unlike all these non celtics fans

great series and you cats had enough on us we needed one against the irish :mrgreen:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626

great series and you cats had enough on us we needed one against the irish :mrgreen:
    Oh believe me kid, this one hurts. I'm just not going to bitch about refs or injuries. The Lakers got it done and made the shots when they needed to. When I think back to this game 20 years from now, I'll remember Odom's gutty play in the 4th quarter, Sasha's big free-throws and Artest's killer 3. I can't believe I'm actually typing this right now.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

Oh believe me kid, this one hurts. I'm just not going to bitch about refs or injuries. The Lakers got it done and made the shots when they needed to. When I think back to this game 20 years from now, I'll remember Odom's gutty play in the 4th quarter, Sasha's big free-throws and Artest's killer 3. I can't believe I'm actually typing this right now.

here's to a rubber match next year salud
  • namecidnamecid Posts: 24
    namecid wrote:

They were more aggressive in taking the ball into the paint than the Celtics. The Celtics shot a large number of jump shots. Those will not get you to the line.

I'm not a Celtics or Lakers fan! Going by what I see in the game and stats! Hard to be aggressive when you're not getting calls!
    Namecid
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Fuck the NBA!! :twisted:

www.sonicsgate.org
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    aNiMaL wrote:

http://www.sonicsgate.org
    Don't worry. You'll be getting the Blazers soon.

I think Portland is going to revolt once Paul Allen fires Kevin Pritchard. The Vulcans want to do his job.
    NERDS!
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,241
    As someone who saw Ron Artest and Lamar Odom in high school in Queens, congratulations, not that I've been to Queensbridge or Southside recently.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • aNiMaL wrote:

http://www.sonicsgate.org

WORD.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
    IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING :mrgreen:
    kobe-bryant-boston-lose-psp-wallpaper.jpg