Options

please delete

2»

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    I already sold it, thanks for your interest.

hope they didn't pay 70
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,989
    edited June 2010
    I think they thank Pearl Jam (they would have added a comma after "thank you", if it were the band):

vlcsnap2010061723h31m56.png
    Post edited by Hub. on
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    81 wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    To be fair: it's written on the NFO. :mrgreen:

Here's what's written at the end of the show:
    This DVD is not for sale. This is a project made by fans that is meant to be shared freely. DO NO PAY FOR THIS DVD. Thank you to everyone who contributed footage and made this possible. A huge thank to the band. Without them none of this would be possible.

Thank you Pearl Jam.

Thank you Pearl Jam? its like the note is from PJ? Is this the case?
    "Thank you Pearl Jam." Not "Thank you, Pearl Jam."
  • Options
    i wonder if this is part of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUa84jdG ... eature=sub

includes several different camera angles
    PJ: Hartford 6/27/08 Mansfield 6/30/08 Philly 3 Oct. 30 2009
    Philly 4 Oct. 31 2009 Hartford May 2010 Boston May 2010 MSG 1 May 2010
    EV: Albany 1 and 2 June 2009 Providence June 15 2011 Hartford June 18 2011
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    This is a sample of the DVD...and this guy is actually the guy who made it...So I'm told...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onMup6DhL4I Keep On Rockin' In The Free World
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    THANKS PEOPLE!
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    I noticed that the fucker from Boston accepts payments by Paypal or IN PERSON..
    Well, if anyone on here lives in Boston, please do the world a favour, buy the item and go to "pay" for it in person, and bring with you some fellow jammers... then beat the shit out of this piece of crap, breaking his copy of the dvd and leaving him all bloodied on the floor
    Thanks

ps: hey, I'm joking, obviously ;)
    Not that the fucker would not deserve it, anyway :lol:
  • Options
    i have seen this dvd i know how much work went into this. at the end it gives thanks to everyone who sent in footage from the show this project was a labor of love for pearl jam fans to share for free and enjoy, when i watched it yesterday it just helped me remember how great a show it was this project was months and months in the making i know my son made it
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    i have seen this dvd i know how much work went into this. at the end it gives thanks to everyone who sent in footage from the show this project was a labor of love for pearl jam fans to share for free and enjoy, when i watched it yesterday it just helped me remember how great a show it was this project was months and months in the making i know my son made it

Your son made this video?
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    This is a sample of the DVD...and this guy is actually the guy who made it...So I'm told...

You can see that guy who mugged the girl later that evening at the 6:28 mark.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    its been removed by author?
    horns??
    damn!!
  • Options
    i've never been able to play in torrent land. I'm a smart girl but apparently not when it comes to torrents...
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855

that was wonderful to relive that!
    I saw me there 8-)
    thank you Pearl Jam and 10 club I will be eternally grateful for that night.
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    i've never been able to play in torrent land. I'm a smart girl but apparently not when it comes to torrents...

Well, if you can't find it, just pm me and I will point you in the right direction..
    Promise to me that you won't ever sell it :lol:
  • Options
    robcascie wrote:

Well, if you can't find it, just pm me and I will point you in the right direction..
    Promise to me that you won't ever sell it :lol:
    Finding the torrents aren't the problem most of the time. Successfully doing anything after I find it is :) I also break the bank because I try to take.. but I don't give :( They don't like that too much... :cry:

I don't sell. I keep everything, unfortunately... ;)
  • Options
    sirdalesirdale Posts: 44
    I too have never been able to figure out torrents. I'm not very computer literate. I'm gonna have to look for this though because it would be awesome to see.
    8/18/00 Indianapolis, IN
    6/13/03 Council Bluff, IA
    6/15/03 Fargo, ND
    6/16/03 St. Paul, MN
    6/21/03 East Troy, WI
    8/29/05 Missoula, MT
    9/8/05 Winnipeg, Manitoba
    9/9/05 Thunder Bay, Ontario
    6/26/06 St. Paul, MN
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Torrents are very easy (and for the most part, self working) It's really not much more different than buying a song on iTunes...you just have to wait a little while longer for your file as it's much bigger than a song and you're downloading it from several different locations at once...
  • Options
    WM31482WM31482 New York, NY Posts: 563
    + me too

i tried like one time and my computer still wont turn back on from the virus
  • Options
    leadbedr10leadbedr10 Posts: 409
    Torrents are very easy.

Go here and download uTorrent software

http://www.utorrent.com/

It will walk you through the install.
    Once you install it, go to something like

http://btjunkie.org/

Look for whatever it is you want, click on the link of it.
    The link will usually take to the page that has the link for the Torrent.
    Just click on that and your good to go.
    You should let the file upload at least as much as you download. If everyone just downloading with no uploading there would be no torrents.

uTorrent is very simple to use.
    That is just one torrent site. To be on the good torrent sites, most of them are private, you need an invite from a member. You also have to keep your share ratio up or you will get booted.
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,989
    Or jam-river.com/pjtorrent/torrents.

One thing, this torrent is 13.8 Go (witch is enormous).
  • Options
    EPOTTSIIIEPOTTSIII Posts: 190
    There are a lot of videos circulating from the past years worth of touring. You can find some really good stuff too if you wanna pay some guys that wants to make money off of others music....
    If I had the balls or could stand still througout a show I'd film a show. Cant enjoy yourself that way, plus I'd not sell. Don't be too upset though, I'm very sure there will be an official release of the Spectrum shows. Especially Halloween. There was a few camara guys walking around with PJ badges filming in the vending areas. I made sure I circled around him with my buddy to get in front and have him shoot us. Plus the whole show was filmed for the overhead screens for all 4 nights.
    9/29/1996 NY
    9/1&2/2000 Camden
    7/6/2003 Camden
    5/27/2006 Camden 6/1&3/2006 NJ
    6/19/2008 Camden, 6/22/2008 Washington DC, 6/25/2008 NY
    8/7/2008 Eddie Vedder NJ, 6/11/2008 Eddie Vedder Philly (3rd Row! Thanks 10c!!)
    10/28,30&31/2009 Philly
  • Options
    BlahBlah Posts: 469
    I grabbed this sucker the moment it was realesed and we have Mr. Pink to thank for this awesome puppy!
  • Options
    timctimc Posts: 664
    Hub. wrote:
    Or jam-river.com/pjtorrent/torrents.

One thing, this torrent is 13.8 Go (witch is enormous).
    go get it! It rocks AHHHHHH the memories :lol:
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,215
    EPOTTSIII wrote:
    There are a lot of videos circulating from the past years worth of touring. You can find some really good stuff too if you wanna pay some guys that wants to make money off of others music....
    If I had the balls or could stand still througout a show I'd film a show. Cant enjoy yourself that way, plus I'd not sell. Don't be too upset though, I'm very sure there will be an official release of the Spectrum shows. Especially Halloween. There was a few camara guys walking around with PJ badges filming in the vending areas. I made sure I circled around him with my buddy to get in front and have him shoot us. Plus the whole show was filmed for the overhead screens for all 4 nights.

not happenening - they've moved on to other projects.