Options

any advice for buying on EB?

CaptainBCaptainB Posts: 57
edited June 2010 in The Porch
anyone have any advice for buying things off members on expressobeans? i searched for a similar thread topic but couldn't find one. any advice would be appreciated!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,938
    Always use Paypal no matter, what and ask for a lot of pictures of the poster(s) you're want to buy.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    pay via paypal and use your credit card, not your debit card. You have more protection that way if something happens.
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    pay via paypal and use your credit card, not your debit card. You have more protection that way if something happens.

as long as your debt has visa , master card . your covered . not sure were u get your facts . call the number on the back of your debt card . ;)
  • Options
    jokertt wrote:

as long as your debt has visa , master card . your covered . not sure were u get your facts . call the number on the back of your debt card . ;)

Got my facts from Paypal when I had to dispute a payment for something I never received. Credit card affords you more protection than a debit card no matter if it has a visa or mastercard logo.
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    jokertt wrote:

Got my facts from Paypal when I had to dispute a payment for something I never received. Credit card affords you more protection than a debit card no matter if it has a visa or mastercard logo.

This is true
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    that's what happens when u listen to paypal . for the love of GOD !! :o:o
  • Options
    BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 190
    We'll it is a community over there and as such reputations start to form. I would advise you to read through a couple threads each day and you'll start to get familiar with the "community". Feel free to look through my collection over there http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... hp?id=5151 and make an offer if your interested in something I have. But I really never post on the threads over there so I guess I wouldn't trust me. :lol: Oh and yes always paypal and with a credit card not debit. I've been burned a couple times but the cc company always reimbursed me.
  • Options
    JS188072JS188072 Posts: 33
    if your debit card number gets taken your bank can take up to two weeks to give you YOUR money back. if someone uses your credit card fraudulently they're not actually spending YOUR money. plus most credit card companies don't hold you liable for fraudulent activity.