Options

Benny Hall "I Believe In Miracles" Concern

Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I love the version on there, but when I was listening to it on iTunes and my iPod today, there's a skipping sound at the end of the first verse and the beginning of the first chorus, and then the rest of the song doesn't skip at all. When I listened to it on a normal CD player, no skip sound at all. Should I try putting the song onto iTunes again?

With the packaging on the CD, it's like impossible to take the CD out. I"m a bit of neat freak and don't like to put my fingers on the bottom of the CD but I had to for both the discs.
Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
"Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Don't be concerned. Delete it from iTunes and load it from CD again. Wear those white gloves they use to carry the Stanley Cup around if you're worried about touching the bottom of the CD.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I had the same thing happen with my Monsters of Folk. I was all bummed because I couldn't hear the soothing melodies of Jim James, so I deleted it and loaded it again. Now I can listen to it in all its reverb-drenched glory!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I had the same thing happen with my Monsters of Folk. I was all bummed because I couldn't hear the soothing melodies of Jim James, so I deleted it and loaded it again. Now I can listen to it in all its reverb-drenched glory!

Ha! Thanks. I will do that.

Also, great, great album, but that's for another thread.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    if there's one complaint about PJ's packaging, it's those damn cd's are packed in to that little cardboard slip that you have to slide them out of every time. My Vitalogy is scratched up all to hell because of that! Same with Avocado!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,987
    if there's one complaint about PJ's packaging, it's those damn cd's are packed in to that little cardboard slip that you have to slide them out of every time. My Vitalogy is scratched up all to hell because of that! Same with Avocado!
    conspiracy. Sooner or later you'll replace it , spending more $$$$$$!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14