Options

For those who are wondering what their MSG seats will be like...

DontGotIDDontGotID Posts: 137
edited April 2008 in The Porch
http://www.thegarden.com/seating/ if you click on your section, it gives you a pretty good idea of what your seats might look like. Hope this might help some people.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ogre1213ogre1213 Posts: 391
    definitely makes your seats look better than they are
    Some die just to live
  • Options
    DontGotIDDontGotID Posts: 137
    yeah true, thats what I was thinking. But its better than nothing. Can't be tooo far off
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    ogre1213 wrote:
    definitely makes your seats look better than they are

I think that is the way all of these kind of sites are. BUT at least it gives me an idea of where my seats will be. So thaks to the poster for posting!

As for my 10c tix, I think with my number, I will be in the toilets...(because I read that last time someone with 150xxx was in the back :eek: ) BUT as long as I am in the building I am happy! :D
  • Options
    3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    My tickets are in SOUTH... wtf???
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    I think that is the way all of these kind of sites are. BUT at least it gives me an idea of where my seats will be. So thaks to the poster for posting!

As for my 10c tix, I think with my number, I will be in the toilets...(because I read that last time someone with 150xxx was in the back :eek: ) BUT as long as I am in the building I am happy! :D

I'm 155xxx & I had a nice seat close on the side in the wings in 03. I would much prefer being on the side, than way back on the floor. (Being 5' 3" doesn't help.) lol. Oh well, wherever we all end up it'll be a blast for sure. :)
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    I think I can just about make out a stage.

Yup, that's a stage.
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I'm 155xxx & I had a nice seat close on the side in the wings in 03. I would much prefer being on the side, than way back on the floor. (Being 5' 3" doesn't help.) lol. Oh well, wherever we all end up it'll be a blast for sure. :)
    YES sides would be SWEET! :D Exactly, as long as I'm in the building! ;)
  • Options
    My tickets are in SOUTH... wtf???

It's one of the press boxes between the 300s and 400s on the two sides of the arena. South lies below Secs 404-407. A little better than the 400s and at least you can put food and drinks on a tabletop.