Ever wanted to be in a music video, but didn't know how?

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
well, here's your chance. one of my former coworkers manages this band.

LOSING SCARLET FILMS VIDEO & WANTS YOU IN IT!!!

Hey you rockers! We're filming the video for "Dick, Whiskey" our first single off the new cd! We want our fans, friends, and anyone who has supported us in this awesome journey from day one in our video!!! Location is Nite Cap in Chicago and you should be there at 3pm sharp!

Also, we'll play a show later that night at the same location at 9pm! Along with Physcho Circus (a Kiss tribute band) and Invaders (an Iron Maiden tribute band)!

PS. We will be giving away copies of "Dick, Whiskey" to only those who attend the shoot otherwise you will have to wait 'til Fall 2010 for the full length to release!

Nite Cap
5007 West Irving Park Road
Chicago, Illinois

Thank you for your support!

not sure it's a good thing when they are the headline after a pair of tribute bands. :?
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    well, here's your chance. one of my former coworkers manages this band.

LOSING SCARLET FILMS VIDEO & WANTS YOU IN IT!!!

Hey you rockers! We're filming the video for "Dick, Whiskey" our first single off the new cd! We want our fans, friends, and anyone who has supported us in this awesome journey from day one in our video!!! Location is Nite Cap in Chicago and you should be there at 3pm sharp!

Also, we'll play a show later that night at the same location at 9pm! Along with Physcho Circus (a Kiss tribute band) and Invaders (an Iron Maiden tribute band)!

PS. We will be giving away copies of "Dick, Whiskey" to only those who attend the shoot otherwise you will have to wait 'til Fall 2010 for the full length to release!

Nite Cap
    5007 West Irving Park Road
    Chicago, Illinois

Thank you for your support!

not sure it's a good thing when they are the headline after a pair of tribute bands. :?

this could be my big chance.
    can i bring, Wilbur, my pet rattlesnake?
    are there mean people in the band?
    if they are not mean, i wont be going.
    also, do you think they'll pay for my airline ticket or bus fare?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    chadwick wrote:
    also, do you think they'll pay for my airline ticket or bus fare?

Based on what 81 said about them headlining with tribute bands, I don't think your chances are good...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    music wise, they were ok. i liked the drummer, but the chick that is the lead singer...her voice is hard on the ears, although she isn't too bad to look at, depending on your taste. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg