Options

***ZiggyStar's Holy Grail has Arrived!!!!!!!***

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    edited July 2010
    WTF?! :x Who joined these threads? Of all the fucking threads to police, the mods choose this one?! :roll:

I wanted to let everyone on the board know (who are probably sick of seeing the ISO thread bumped for months on end) that ALL the hard work these guys did and their generosity actually paid off and how well it worked out and how appreciated the Holy Grail thread was....hence the new thread....especially since there were people with negativity towards it.

This has really shit me off....it was a thread radiating happiness and THANK YOU. Grrrr!

LukinFan, maybe you can change the title of the thread so it says "no longer in search of" or something.
    Post edited by ZiggyStar on
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    WTF?! Who joined these threads?

didn't notice till now...always fascinates me what subjects will have multiple threads and nothing is done and then these 2 threads have to be merge immediately!! :roll:

well, anyway, glad we could make you and your friend happy even if the mods really don't :D
  • Options
    Oh for fucks sake....! The link I PMed to everyone linking them to my THANK YOU thread no longer works. Hopefully they see my message in this thread.

Nice work mods. :x

Grrr....ANGRY!!! :evil:
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Oh for fucks sake....! The link I PMed to everyone linking them to my THANK YOU thread no longer works. Hopefully they see my message in this thread.

wait, I'm confused- what happened to your other thread? The mods locked it up?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

They merged it with this one.
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Damn, I completely missed this thread. Great looking print. Congrats!
  • Options
    mavimavi Posts: 941
    Yay! Glad it finally arrived and it's going to make not one but two people happy :)
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,285
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    WOOO HOOOO!!!!

I just got back from being away and had a surprise waiting for me! YAY!!! So exciting!

You sneaky little shits! :lol: How long were you all pretending that you couldn’t find a poster? I started to feel really bad about what I picked being so hard to find....and I was feeling especially bad for poor LukinFan getting screwed around by that person on Expresso Beans etc. hahahaha You all totally got me! :mrgreen:

Ahhhh I have such a big smile on my face right now. :D:D:D I’d like to thank everyone who contributed – THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

LukinFan, Fenway Faithful, Black Diamond, Rearviewrelease, shep, arq, pdalowsky, DreamofAngels, CranMalReign, mfc2006, theserialthrilla, Vedder_Girl77, vant0037, youngster, norm, dimitrispearljam, pjtradeking, mavi, demetrios, zchick, greenmanny, mauichick, charleswise, Red Burrito, Anonymous, my2hands, climb_high_nz, Lone Wolf, JimmyV, Surrounding Bullshit, Claireack, JasonE

You’ve all just enabled me to do something I never thought I’d be able to do. As you all know, I had three possible holy grails listed. I actually gave up my no 1 holy grail spot for someone else’s holy grail. He’s not on the board so knows nothing about it. My mate has had a really rough time lately with Crohn’s and I wanted to do something wonderful for him to put a smile back on his face because he’s the loveliest man in the world.

You’ve all enabled me to give him probably the thing in the world he wants the most – his beloved RUSHMORE POSTER. Giving this to him feels a million times better than receiving something for myself.

Thank you.....I appreciate it so much. :)

Sus xx

PS I must admit....I’m kinda wondering if my friend wants to let the poster live at my house for a while! :D haha She's beautiful.

PPS Mickeyrat....Mr Anonymous....I knew it was you the entire time
    Mickeyrat Anonymous? That doesnt sound right. Doesnt roll off the tongue. Wasn't me. I swear, officer. I wasn't anywhere near that thread, Honest. musta been somebody who posted just like me.:mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

They merged it with this one.
    lame
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    LukinFan wrote:
    lame

indeed. congrats to Ziggy!!!!! :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    :o is that all the names of people that gave..thought it would have been double that amount with all the people saying they would give.

well done on done this