Tiger Woods 2011 for Xbox 360

OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I know this doesn't have anything to do with PJ, but if anybody bought this game and didn't get the dl code for the Riviera Course I have an extra (if it works). The first one to reply gets it.
"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Is this the tiger woods's game south park style or the old plain boring golf game?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • LOL... cheat code.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    arq wrote:
    Is this the tiger woods's game south park style or the old plain boring golf game?

amazing avatar!
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    rival. wrote:
    arq wrote:

amazing avatar!

Thanks man, if it wasn't for a friend i would've being stuck to an terrible avatar :P but the simpler the better
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Since nobody wants the code I have an Itunes question. When you move songs from your computer to Itunes can you delete those files from your computer or will Itunes lose it aswell? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
  • AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Posts: 347
    You need to keep the file as well. iTunes acts only as a link more or less to the actual file, so by clicking on a song in iTunes to play, you're essentially clicking on the .mp3 or whatever that you would see saved in your music folder without actually clicking on it. If you do delete the file, an exclamation point logo will pop up next to the song telling you it can't locate the file it's supposed to be linked to, and will ask you to locate it, otherwise you'll never be able to listen to it on iTunes again. Hope that helps.
    492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
    2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
    2010: Boston
    2012: Made in America Philly
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    You need to keep the file as well. iTunes acts only as a link more or less to the actual file, so by clicking on a song in iTunes to play, you're essentially clicking on the .mp3 or whatever that you would see saved in your music folder without actually clicking on it. If you do delete the file, an exclamation point logo will pop up next to the song telling you it can't locate the file it's supposed to be linked to, and will ask you to locate it, otherwise you'll never be able to listen to it on iTunes again. Hope that helps.

Thanks. That's exactly the answer I was looking for. I kind of thought that was the case, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks again.