***Happy Birthday shep***

FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Happy birthday buddy!

PS I'm not good with these birthday threads, so I'll leave it to the creative ones on the board to post a funny birthday picture.
"FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Happy birthday buddy!

PS I'm not good with these birthday threads, so I'll leave it to the creative ones on the board to post a funny birthday picture.

Why do you assume we have funny pictures of Shep? Norm surely does, but the rest of us...\

and happy B-day!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited June 2010
    @ some point wasn't shep one of the 3 stooges?
    happy birthday...
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Why do you assume we have funny pictures of Shep? Norm surely does, but the rest of us...\
    Kid, you just have this uncanny knack for twisting my words into something completely different and utterly hilarious.

You knew what I meant. :lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    chadwick wrote:
    happy birthday...

hmmm...wasn't that Shemp?
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    happy birthday...

hmmm...wasn't that Shemp?
    shep/shemp.
    same shit to my ears.
    im 9/16 deaf and my constant suffering vision is irritated due to cataracts and shit.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PapPap Posts: 28,823
    Happy Birthday to you shep!!! :P

birthday%2Bsexy.gif
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    Lol...

It's noontime and I haven't noticed this thread until now.... how embarrassing is that??

Thanks all, apprecaite it... Good birthday surprise...

I actually just got a phone call from my framer telling me he finished the stuff I bought during my trip to New Orleans, so 2 surprises in the last hour.... He wasn't supposed to have it done for a little while, but I guess he must have sped it up cause I told him it was my birthday present to myself...

Cheers all, and thanks again!

Andrew (aka shep)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Bonne Fete!! :D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Have a great day!!!!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    shep wrote:
    I actually just got a phone call from my framer telling me he finished the stuff I bought during my trip to New Orleans, so 2 surprises in the last hour.... He wasn't supposed to have it done for a little while, but I guess he must have sped it up cause I told him it was my birthday present to myself...
    Anything Pearl Jam related?
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    shep wrote:
    Anything Pearl Jam related?

I got them on my trip to see Pearl Jam :D

Unfortunately not really... I am still waiting for my NOLA poster to come, though as I ordered the Euro Sub as well, so it won't be shipping until July... Though I do plan to get it framed when it comes.

I got a piece called "Post Katrina Blues" by Terrance Osboure (he also did the Jazzfest poster this year) and EMEK's The Bee - Left Handbill. Interested to see how the EMEK came out... I'll probably throw up a few pics of the Bee on the framed poster thread, it being EMEK makes it loosely related...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.