Options

BEWARE of SO7522 handle

shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I purchased a poster from this guy and he sends me the wrong one clearly knowing that this was not the poster I was looking for. So just giving everyone a heads up to buy or trade at your own risk. I have given him a week to respond back so I am forced to throw his name in the mud.

SO7522 is his handle.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    did you pay in paypal? If so, you can get your money back if he/she never responds.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LaddieLaddie Posts: 301
    edited June 2010
    I just looked at his sale thread and there were many positive accounts from people that bought from him. I don't know one way or the other. I haven't purchased anything, I'm just saying. Hopefully its just a freak thing that can be fixed quickly.

I also noticed that some prices went back up after a price drop.
  • Options
    Nope check, I know thats my fault but I have never had a problem with anyone on here in the past.
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    I've purchased 4 posters from Steve (SO7522) on two separate occasions and had no issues. Hope all works out.
  • Options
    jamburger wrote:
    I've purchased 4 posters from Steve (SO7522) on two separate occasions and had no issues. Hope all works out.

I gave him a chance to reply back which he never did. So I hate that feeling of taken advantage of ya know?
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,242
    Do you have a personal email or phone number for him/her? If all you have to contact him/her is his 10C pm box, there is a chance that he has not been on this site for a week. Its only been a week, probably should give him/her a little more time.
  • Options
    SO7522SO7522 Posts: 94
    shadowcast wrote:
    I purchased a poster from this guy and he sends me the wrong one clearly knowing that this was not the poster I was looking for. So just giving everyone a heads up to buy or trade at your own risk. I have given him a week to respond back so I am forced to throw his name in the mud.

SO7522 is his handle.

PM has been sent again to rectify the poster mishap. My first PM was asking for a paypal money to send monies back immediately. I don't think I would run out of town for a $20 transaction.
  • Options
    It is what it is. I will take down thread.
This discussion has been closed.