Where are the people on this message pit from the UK???

FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 972
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Come at me bros.

Really, no offense to you guys at all, but your country will never be as strong, powerful, steadfast, persevering, unwavering, and ass-kicking as the United States of America.
bruce_springsteen.jpgDSC02153.jpg2914408.jpgusmc.gif36293.pngBaldEagle.jpg090120_ap_obama_inauguration_03.jpg

Discuss.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I figure someone is going to post this, so let me be the 1st....

988278~Team-America-World-Police-Posters.jpg
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    this should be good.!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • TriumphantAngelTriumphantAngel Posts: 1,760
    the UK has Steven Gerrard

STEVEN-GERRARD-wallpaper-5-300x410.jpg

Steve has spent his entire playing career at Anfield, where his roots and loyalty are. superstar. an absolute legend and a professional both on and off the pitch. he epitomises what loyalty is all about.

the US has Johnny Damon

p1.johnny.damon.jpg

who sold his soul to his teams arch rival. the yankees. what a bitch. uhm yeah, and nice haircut asshole.
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    soc_g_green3x_576.jpg

Thats a shame.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    You may have all that but you do realise most people in the world hate USA and Americans in general...
  • Brisk. wrote:
    You may have all that but you do realise most people in the world hate USA and Americans in general...

Even me?.... I like you Brisk

I just tell everyone I'm from California... I seem to get more love that way.... ;)
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Come on man, don't come in here talking all that mess when you've probably never even watched a US game before. There's another thread about US fans like you. I'm excited as hell we tied, but let's be honest, it's not like we dominated the game.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Brisk. wrote:

Even me?.... I like you Brisk

I just tell everyone I'm from California... I seem to get more love that way.... ;)

I'm not most people ;)
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited June 2010

Steve has spent his entire playing career at Anfield, where his roots and loyalty are. superstar. an absolute legend and a professional both on and off the pitch. he epitomises what loyalty is all about.

the US has Johnny Damon

p1.johnny.damon.jpg

who sold his soul to his teams arch rival. the yankees. what a bitch. uhm yeah, and nice haircut asshole.

you made me laugh pretty good.

"nice haircut asshole" :lol:
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • CommyCommy Posts: 4,984

the US has Johnny Damon

p1.johnny.damon.jpg

No offense but Steven Gerard is a fag and so are all of his teammates.

1-1 tie, we'll take it.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Commy wrote:

the US has Johnny Damon

p1.johnny.damon.jpg

No offense but Steven Gerard is a fag and so are all of his teammates.

1-1 tie, we'll take it.

you called someone a fag... im sure no one will take offense. :roll:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Was this supposed to relate to the football? Addressing it to
    people of the UK had me confused.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    chime wrote:
    Was this supposed to relate to the football? Addressing it to
    people of the UK had me confused.
    Confused me too. No idea what he's on about. Hopefully it's not some nerd with a superiority complex.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I really can't tell whether the original post in this thread is supposed to be tongue-in-cheek or is the guy really that stereotypically gung-ho American. If it is tongue in cheek then it's a good joke. if not, the guy is a dickhead.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280

the US has Johnny Damon

p1.johnny.damon.jpg

I'm not sure if you are just catching wind of this, but it happened in 2005... Damon doesn't even play for the Yankees anymore. I wonder if he got his soul back.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
    I really can't tell whether the original post in this thread is supposed to be tongue-in-cheek or is the guy really that stereotypically gung-ho American. If it is tongue in cheek then it's a good joke. if not, the guy is a dickhead.
    +1
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,647
    milarso wrote:
    +1
    Maybe it's both?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    milarso wrote:
    +1
    Maybe it's both?

Funny and a dickhead? Sounds like a typical American to me! :lol:
    milarso wrote:

the US has Johnny Damon

p1.johnny.damon.jpg

I'm not sure if you are just catching wind of this, but it happened in 2005... Damon doesn't even play for the Yankees anymore. I wonder if he got his soul back.

i know when it happened. i guess you missed my point. when it happened is irrelevant. that fact is it did happen.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    milarso wrote:
    Funny and a dickhead? Sounds like a typical American to me! :lol:
    You said it first! :lol:

i know when it happened. i guess you missed my point. when it happened is irrelevant. that fact is it did happen.

Oh, there was a point? I guess I did miss it.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,647
    milarso wrote:

yeah, something about loyalty , stand up guy, blah blah blah.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    yeah, something about loyalty , stand up guy, blah blah blah.
    Oh I got it, where someone grabs his favorite player and tries to say how loyal he is compared to some arbitrary US athlete. All the while, completely forgetting that there are probably just as many English soccer players who have become mercs, (I don't even follow soccer, but I think David Beckham would have played for my cousin's high school team even in the prime of his career if the price was right) and just as many baseball players in America who have spent their entire careers with one team, being the same, "stand up and loyal guys". You know, guys like Derick Jeter, Mariano Rivera, Albert Pujols, Chipper Jones, Joe Mauer, Johnny Bench, Lou Gehrig, Charlie Gehringer, Mike Schmidt, Cal Ripken Jr., Stan Musial, Mel Ott, Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams...
    I guess I need to find pictures of all these guys to prove how great my country is...
    milarso wrote:

it's ok. i forgive you.

:wave:
This discussion has been closed.