Splice = Terrible

yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Worst movie ever.. don't waste your time with it. As a matter of fact, don't watch it when it comes out on DVD or even cable, its that much of a waste of time.
Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    damn i thought you were talking about the ice block. ice cream wrapped in an ice block shell................terrible.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • What made it so terrible? I haven't seen it yet and don't plan to ever do so, but my husband keeps trying to convince me to go with him to see it. (He refuses to go alone...) :geek: So, any ammo I can add to my stock as to WHY I should not waste my time or money is greatly appreciated. LOL
    "Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mohandas K. Gandhi
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    What made it so terrible? I haven't seen it yet and don't plan to ever do so, but my husband keeps trying to convince me to go with him to see it. (He refuses to go alone...) :geek: So, any ammo I can add to my stock as to WHY I should not waste my time or money is greatly appreciated. LOL

Let me just say that I love sci fi movies, horror movies and even really bad ones, this was just on another level to me.

I don't want to give anything away in the movie so I will just say this. The theatre had maybe 10 people in it(I don't really care about that though), the people in the isle next to us left when the movie was just about over so they didn't even see what happened at the end. There was a few scenes when the audience (myself included) said out lowd, really?? serisously??? are you kidding me etc... My wife actually wanted to leave about 30 minutes in but I made her stay, I mean I spent $20 on tickets and another $20 on snacks.

The idea was pretty solid, but the execution was terrible. I mean I get the whole science/ethics/morals issue but it was a complete fail in my opinion. All the "action" is in the the last ten minutes of the movie. So if your husband thinks its a Species type movie then he will be disappointed.

www.seanbrady.net
  • What made it so terrible? I haven't seen it yet and don't plan to ever do so, but my husband keeps trying to convince me to go with him to see it. (He refuses to go alone...) :geek: So, any ammo I can add to my stock as to WHY I should not waste my time or money is greatly appreciated. LOL

Just watch the preview.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    damn i thought you were talking about the ice block. ice cream wrapped in an ice block shell................terrible.

come on, the pine lime splice hits the spot on a hot day

much more than a golden gaytime
    wah
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

come on, the pine lime splice hits the spot on a hot day

much more than a golden gaytime

oh shut up girl!!! :P :lol: i loved gaytimes. and then i discoverd they have gelatine in them. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    oh wow, of all things gelatine.. thought it was just for desserts and gummi bears.

so then is the movie as good as the refreshment? will have to youtube!
    wah
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i'd pay good money to see a man have consensual sex with a mutant creature...

:geek:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    i'd pay good money to see a man have consensual sex with a mutant creature...

:geek:

lol.. i did actually

www.seanbrady.net
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    phhtt...don't waste your money on this film. go see a real movie, like the human centipede.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • it looks like it.... almost put it on my netflix queue
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    phhtt...don't waste your money on this film. go see a real movie, like the human centipede.
    HA! YES!

most disturbing movie i have ever seen... wtf germans?!? how do you think of that stuff?!? :shock:

R.I.P. mein 3 dog
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/