Options

Can't wait

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I really can't wait to hear "Better Days' live. To me that could be a house breaker like Present Tense, Evolution, Mike's guitar solo in Why Go, or Unthought Known. Those are some of my personal faves and I realize you will have your own. You know those songs that build to such a point you're just ready to explode.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    DS1119 wrote:
    I really can't wait to hear "Better Days' live. To me that could be a house breaker like Present Tense, Evolution, Mike's guitar solo in Why Go, or Unthought Known. Those are some of my personal faves and I realize you will have your own. You know those songs that build to such a point you're just ready to explode.

:?
  • Options
    wishlist13wishlist13 Posts: 124
    DS1119 wrote:

Love "Better Days" and also look forward to hearing it live :thumbup: Just a GREAT song!!!