Options

Goods Section

2»

Comments

• Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I can still access it.

Actually, the performance seems better than normal.

Weird man, I'm in or around the same state as you, it doesn't seem to be an area issue, maybe it's a membership problem or something....Who knows I'm sure they will iron it out for us
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    dmm121182dmm121182 Posts: 18
    Thank you Santos L. Halper! I am greatly relieved to hear this. I'm sure if you can't fix the problem, maybe "Snowball II" can. :D Atleast you guys are aware of the problem now. In the words of Borat..."This is great success".
    Long Live The King Of Rock...Edward Louis Severson III!!!
  • Options
    Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    No access over here.
    I wasn't going to get anything-
    I just wanted something to say this mornin'.
    Good luck + patience to the antsy.
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Dru Cortez is my favorite poster
  • Options
    LoveBoatAdmiralLoveBoatAdmiral Posts: 1,191
    dmm121182 wrote:
    Thank you Santos L. Halper! I am greatly relieved to hear this. I'm sure if you can't fix the problem, maybe "Snowball II" can. :D Atleast you guys are aware of the problem now. In the words of Borat..."This is great success".

Glad to hear that you're relieved the problem's been addressed, but was all that whining and shouting really necessary? Is there something in the goods section right now that's gonna sell out really quickly that I don't know about? How about, you know, emailing them that you have a problem and then waiting for them to fix it? You said that you don't think the 10C treats it's customers like people. Well, they're people too and I wouldn't have been as nice about your posts as SLH was before I had my coffee. Are you one of those guys who starts making grunting noises and mumbling under his breath if the line at Starbucks is more than three people long?
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I NEED THOSE FUCKING PEARL JAM SOCKS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE PROBLEM IS FIXED. SOMEONE PLEASE JUST GET ME A PAIR OF PEARL JAM SOCKS BEFORE I FUCKING EXPLODE.

oh, and I can I get the board shorts and trucker cap while you're at it? thanks.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    @LoveBoatAdmiral

I was in the MIDDLE of a PURCHSE when this INSULTING & VAGUE message popped up on me, & continues to do so, meanwhile everyone else was claiming they weren't having any problems whatsoever...

"Oops! We could not complete your request. Please try again."

Any immediacy in accessing the "Goods" section was never a factor, & I find your comment retarded to say the least. "youngster"s comment was hilarious though.
  • Options
    LoveBoatAdmiralLoveBoatAdmiral Posts: 1,191
    dmm121182 wrote:
    @LoveBoatAdmiral

I was in the MIDDLE of a PURCHSE when this INSULTING & VAGUE message popped up on me, & continues to do so, meanwhile everyone else was claiming they weren't having any problems whatsoever...

Any immediacy in accessing the "Goods" section was never a factor, & I find your comment retarded to say the least. "youngster"s comment was hilarious though.

Retarded? I find that INSULTING & VAGUE. You're not so good at this social thing, huh?
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Dru Cortez is my favorite poster
    See? SEE!
    THIS is why I love this place.
    Again, nothing really to say;
    I just had to quote this so I can remember it
    long after this thread gets locked down
    for childish bickering... ahem.
    Kudos + thanx, MayDay!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    dmm121182 wrote:
    @LoveBoatAdmiral

Retarded? I find that INSULTING & VAGUE. You're not so good at this social thing, huh?

Yes, retarded! Feel insulted, because you should. I'm going to go be social now in reality, while you troll these boards looking for people to piss off for no damn reason, when they are just trying to get a simple problem solved. By the way, "LoveBoatStowaway", the Goods section is working fine now thanks to people like me shedding light on it to begin with. If nobody had said anything, then the problem would have continued. Also, I don't go to Starbucks.
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    dmm121182 wrote:
    dmm121182 wrote:
    @LoveBoatAdmiral

Yes, retarded! Feel insulted, because you should. I'm going to go be social now in reality, while you troll these boards looking for people to piss off for no damn reason, when they are just trying to get a simple problem solved. By the way, "LoveBoatStowaway", the Goods section is working fine now thanks to people like me shedding light on it to begin with. If nobody had said anything, then the problem would have continued. Also, I don't go to Starbucks.

Or it could be that the people who run the site were already home when this happened last night and then addressed it this morning when they arrived back at their place of employment.