Options

Petition: Amongst the waves(A-side), Better Days(B-side)

VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
edited June 2010 in The Porch
How about this idea. I recently posted a thread about how I missed the physical vinyl and CD singles. The fun collecting them, the cool artwork, nostalgia, the non-album b-sides, etc. I seemed to get a lot of agreement.

Then, you probably saw the thread about "Better Days".

So why not, since the cat is out of the bag, have Jeff do some cool artwork, and do a limited time release of a single with Amongst the waves as the A-side, and Better Days as the B-side, and The End, possibly, as a 3rd track. I would love to have such a thing. C'mon, you haven't done one of these since Save you/Other side.

Anybody agree? I, for one, would buy such a thing.
Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I'm in! Great idea. I have my credit card ready.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    How about this idea. I recently posted a thread about how I missed the physical vinyl and CD singles. The fun collecting them, the cool artwork, nostalgia, the non-album b-sides, etc. I seemed to get a lot of agreement.

Then, you probably saw the thread about "Better Days".

So why not, since the cat is out of the bag, have Jeff do some cool artwork, and do a limited time release of a single with Amongst the waves as the A-side, and Better Days as the B-side, and The End, possibly, as a 3rd track. I would love to have such a thing. C'mon, you haven't done one of these since Save you/Other side.

Anybody agree? I, for one, would buy such a thing.
    I actually was thinking that these two songs were related...brother/sister... husband/wife...something along those lines...so with that said I think it's a great idea...

but then Amongst the Waves and The End are opposites...yin/yang so this works too...i don't know...they both work...I'm no help...sorry...I'll go :?
  • Options
    Ok! 2 people agree with me. Now go ahead and do it! :lol:
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    We've heard Better Days now, so instead lets get a different new b-side. Not too greedy, right? ;)
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    We've heard Better Days now, so instead lets get a different new b-side. Not too greedy, right? ;)

Let's just go for a new album. Full album or EP. Nah... Full album. It's been almost a year, hasn't it?