Options

Question about posters....

musicfanpearlmusicfanpearl Posts: 210
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Do you think I should go ahead and pay above face for posters, or just wait until someone on here may sell them. I am looking for a MSG 08 red print and the kenyon hall eddie vedder print. I can probably get these on ebay for $100 or more, but I thought someone on here could help me out. What do you guys think I should do????
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Do you think I should go ahead and pay above face for posters, or just wait until someone on here may sell them. I am looking for a MSG 08 red print and the kenyon hall eddie vedder print. I can probably get these on ebay for $100 or more, but I thought someone on here could help me out. What do you guys think I should do????

Check out expressobeans and message people that have the prints on their trade/sale page. Yesterday I bid on a poster on ebay and was immediately outbid....went to expressobeans and found it for less then I bid and the guy shipped it out today. Also, good luck getting the Kenyon Hall for $100.
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    im gonna have an extra red msg. would ideally like to trade it, but would consider selling. wouldn't charge you $100 though.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Someone please sell me a Klausen Virginia Beach for cost!

Thank you
    -DMW
  • Options
    Someone please sell me a Klausen Virginia Beach for cost!

Thank you
    -DMW

i want one of those bad boys too!!

waiting for the 10c sale.
  • Options
    If you are going to have an extra RED print that would be awesome. I signed up over at expressobeans, but it seems everyone is wanting to trade. I really don't have anything to trade. I have been looking for this print for about 2 months now online. What price would you be wanting????
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    pm me with an offer that you think is fair
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    the kenyon is gonna be tough to come by w/o paying $180+ (thats what I did) but the red msg 08 shouldnt be too hard to get if ur reasonable, polite, and persistent
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364

Depends how much u really want them...
    If u can afford the high prices on ebay and really want it...go for it..