Good Morning!!!!!!!

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,472
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Congratulations to the Black Hawks. They deserved to win it.
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Good Morning

Congratulations to the Stanley Cup Champion Blackhawks.

It's a great day to be in Chicago.
    Nice shirt.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Congrats on your boys winning Speedy, I was pulling for them. But come on bro, the Fratellis suck ass.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    :clap:
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    49 years? Damn! :shock:

Congratulations to your city reclaiming the cup. I've only been to Chicago once but I loved it, great city. :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    So now this means the Bears, Bulls, White Sox AND Blackhawks have all won a championship in my lifetime.. I can die happy now. :D
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,472
    Congrats on your boys winning Speedy, I was pulling for them. But come on bro, the Fratellis suck ass.
    I spent YEARS hanging out in the 2nd balcony of the Old Chicago Stadium, watching Savard work his magic. Sunday nights were always spent at Blackhawk games. Kathy's father is a HUGE Blackhawks fan, so I try to get him out to a game every year. But for YEARS the Blackhawks were as good as dead in this city. Its amazing how much this city has embraced this team again. I guess winning a championship helps. When Kathy and I first started dating, we spent many a night at Blackhawks games, but then like I said, the Blackhawks disappeared. We were able to get to a game this year, and then realized going to more games was almost impossible. Tickets are now very difficult to get. But we were able to get to one game, so I am happy about that.

And as far as the person posting the youtube about Blackhawks fans being on the bandwagon???

I cant tell you how much I dont give a FLYING FUCK what you or anyone else thinks. People are jumping on the bandwagon? RIGHT ON!!!!!!

THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!!!!

I hope 2 million NEW FANS show up at that parade tomorrow!!!!
    I hope tickets for next season sell out in 10 minutes!!!!!
    I hope every person in the city of Chicago is wearing a Blackhawks jersey today!!!!!!

Bandwagon??? BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

This franchise was DEAD in this city....
    I am happy to see them relevant again...........
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    I am a Flyers fan, but don't mind seeing Chicago win.......

That being said........I have no idea what to do Friday night now......I was counting on game 7
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

(Pause for a moment while Speedy does his Happy Dance.)

Have to admit I'm happy to see one of the Original Six teams take it. That is, if the Bruins can't... ;)

Enjoy the celebration, Windy City. :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,375
    I spent YEARS hanging out in the 2nd balcony of the Old Chicago Stadium, watching Savard work his magic. Sunday nights were always spent at Blackhawk games. Kathy's father is a HUGE Blackhawks fan, so I try to get him out to a game every year. But for YEARS the Blackhawks were as good as dead in this city. Its amazing how much this city has embraced this team again. I guess winning a championship helps. When Kathy and I first started dating, we spent many a night at Blackhawks games, but then like I said, the Blackhawks disappeared. We were able to get to a game this year, and then realized going to more games was almost impossible. Tickets are now very difficult to get. But we were able to get to one game, so I am happy about that.

And as far as the person posting the youtube about Blackhawks fans being on the bandwagon???

I cant tell you how much I dont give a FLYING FUCK what you or anyone else thinks. People are jumping on the bandwagon? RIGHT ON!!!!!!

I hope every person in the city of Chicago is wearing a Blackhawks jersey today!!!!!!

Wow, just wow. I posted the video as a joke, I live in Chicago, my son and I watched every game. Had a great time, Im glad you and your family and your wifes family and so on and so on are die hards. This is just like in 05 with the SOX, nobody gave a shit about the sox, or at least wouldn't admit it. Now you see kids all over the city in SOX gear, I think its great for the city. As much as you might not want to admit it, 90% of the fans are bandwagon jumpers, me included, its NOT wrong, its just funny and true.

As far as your reaction goes, I'd say an open wound of your's just got a little salt poured in it and the truth hurts.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,472

Wow, just wow. I posted the video as a joke, I live in Chicago, my son and I watched every game. Had a great time, Im glad you and your family and your wifes family and so on and so on are die hards. This is just like in 05 with the SOX, nobody gave a shit about the sox, or at least wouldn't admit it. Now you see kids all over the city in SOX gear, I think its great for the city. As much as you might not want to admit it, 90% of the fans are bandwagon jumpers, me included, its NOT wrong, its just funny and true.

As far as your reaction goes, I'd say an open wound of your's just got a little salt poured in it and the truth hurts.
    lighten up francis.....

its all good....
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626

:clap: That's awesome buddy. I love the passion for the team. This is what being a fan is all about. Loyalty and faith rewarded. Words cannot express what the 2004 baseball season meant to me, but I'm sure you're feeling something like what I felt then.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    So now this means the Bears, Bulls, White Sox AND Blackhawks have all won a championship in my lifetime.. I can die happy now. :D
    chicago cubs moved?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    chadwick wrote:
    chicago cubs moved?
    Why would I be happy if the cubs won in my lifetime?