West Aussies.. help find Teddy

Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi, If you're in the south west of Australia, please keep an eye out...

Help Find Pink Teddy

:(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Oh no!!

I've been through this when my youngest lost her "Spot the Dog" in France. She had dropped it in a town we had visited 30 miles away. I did the drive back and walked the complete route we had taken. No luck and a very broken hearted 2 year old.

Good luck.
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    Hmmm, the local media have been in touch, it must be a quiet news week, they want to do a story on lost teddy :lol:
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Hmmm, the local media have been in touch, it must be a quiet news week, they want to do a story on lost teddy :lol:

Really? hahaha

No Sunrise yet?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Really? hahaha

No Sunrise yet?

Nah, just the local paper - which is probably more helpful anyway.

Koshi blows goats anyway, if Sunrise ever got me on TV with a live to air cross I'd only show the entire country what a yob I am by making fun of him :lol:

Which reminds me of when I was in NYC last month doing silly stuff behind one the the live to air broadcasts on one of the studios on 6th ave... hehehe.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    aww Paul, I really would have thought now your married you wouldn't need your Teddy any more.......
    wait! What kind of Teddy are you talking about? 8-)
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007

Focusing on the "Important" Issues hey!...lol