ESPN Zone To Close It Stores

g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
s-ESPN-ZONE-large.jpg
LOS ANGELES — The Walt Disney Co. said Wednesday that it is closing five ESPN Zone restaurants in Baltimore, Chicago, New York, Las Vegas and Washington, D.C., saying the economics of the business were "very challenging."

ESPN Zone To Close It Stores and I know why the foood STINKS! I can watch Sportscenter from home and with better food.

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    don't forget over priced.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ActionJackActionJack Posts: 137
    nooo now where am i gonna go to get $9 gin and tonics

I enjoy skinny-skiing, going to bullfights on acid...

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I only hit the one in FL in Disney World..eh nothing special
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    There are a dozen sports bars in every major city that have better food, and more reasonable prices.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    just another example of the failure of reganomics...people don't want simplified reproductive experiences with workers programed to say the same thing in the same way every time. We yearn for a personal connection with others that actually means something to both parties. Peace ESPNZone gtf outta here.
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Buffalo Wild Wings will be more than happy to serve you crappy food and overpriced drinks :D
    My butt itches!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Sila wrote:
    Buffalo Wild Wings will be more than happy to serve you crappy food and overpriced drinks :D

they used to be good...then they got to big. the local joint sucks. they over charged by credit card and i called them out on it. fuckers.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg