Options

Past Bootlegs

P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
edited June 2010 in The Porch
So, as i guy who loves to crank live music, but only owns a few of the "official" bootlegs, what are the top PJ boots that I should try to get? I wish I could afford them all! But I'ld like to start tracking down some of the best.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    This thread is a great place to start...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18228

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    P-Jam wrote:
    So, as i guy who loves to crank live music, but only owns a few of the "official" bootlegs, what are the top PJ boots that I should try to get? I wish I could afford them all! But I'ld like to start tracking down some of the best.
    Make sure you make good use of pearljambootlegs.org and gremmie.net as they are more than affordable. ;)
    JimmyV wrote:
    This thread is a great place to start...
    This thread is very good advice. :D
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18228
    And this is quite a fun developing one you can join in too.
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=127482
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    heres a good thread too that will help

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26051
  • Options
    P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    Sweet! Thanks!!! :D
  • Options
    Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    You can always go the trading route. That's how my collection has grown. If you don't have anything or very much to trade, you can try and do B&P (blanks and postage). I can help you get started with that if you want. I'll send you a PM. And if anyone is interested in trading, PM me. I traded big several years ago but stopped for a while (life got in the way) but now I'd like to get back into it and gather some shows from 2005-2009 that I don't have.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all