Options

PJ Live on Pandora Radio...Barely!!!

SoMuchClearerSoMuchClearer Posts: 59
edited June 2010 in The Porch
So a few weeks ago I was listening to either an AIC station I created or a SG station on Pandora Radio. Of course, keeping with all-things "grunge", they played PJ, "Dissident". But it was a "LIVE" version (and I use that term loosely) from Osaka, Japan 2003. It even had artwork of the actual bootleg... I have this actual CD boot and it was definitely the one. However, upon listening to "Dissident - live in Osaka" I couldn't help notice how young Ed sounded, and how perfect the guitars were, and how Dave Abbruzzees was drumming???? It turns out it was actually the studio recording of Dissident from Vs. But the "LIVE" portion of the recording was as the final crash of the cymbals hit at the end of the song, they spliced in live applause from the actual concert.

Really, Pandora? This is wrong on so many levels.
2000: DC / 2002: Letterman 2 / 2003: Raleigh, Charlotte, Pittsburgh, Philly, State College, Camden 1, Camden 2, DC, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hershey, Holmdel, Bridgeschool 1, Bridgeschool 2 / 2004: Reading / 2005: Philly / 2006: Camden 1, DC / 2008: Palm Beach,Camden 1,Camden 2,DC,MSG 1,MSG 2,Boston 2 / 2009: (EV) Philly 2, (EV) Baltimore 2, San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4 / 2010: Boston, Newark, MSG 1, MSG 2 / 2011: (EV) Philly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mcgavinjmcgavinj Idaho Falls, ID, USA Posts: 311
    The recording was probably from the dissident single which had much of the 94 Atlanta show