I DID IT !!!!!!!

samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Officially DONE with high school! :D

Kinda insane! I can't believe those 4 loooong years are finally over! I'm going to miss my friends immensely, but of course we plan on keeping in touch, so all's well. Other than that, I couldn't be more excited to leave! Off to bigger and better things, finally really starting life! It's all a little scary and a bit overwhelming, but at the same time very exciting.

I know there aren't many of us here, but I've come across a few of you who are my age- so CONGRATS to anyone else in the class of 2010!
"Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
~not a dude~
2010: MSGx2
2012: Made In America
2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
2015: Global Citizen Festival
2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    CONGRATS!!!!

I actually wish I could do it over again in some aspects. WOuld have done things a bit different me thinks! Damn....1988 was a looooong time ago! Make the most of your life now!! :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • CabbieCabbie Posts: 35
    Congratulations!

Class of 2011 right here, just got home from my last day!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    And now I feel really old....

Just had our 25th anniversary last year...

But Mazel Tov :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Congrats samjam

:)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Congratulations my friend! This should be the best summer of your life!

Best of luck!
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    4 long years.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Congrats! I graduated high school may 25th, very excited
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Just had my 10 year reunion.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    congratulations and good luck in whatevers next.

oh, to be young again!
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    That awesome!! I gotta say it.. this summer with all the parties, please don't drink and drive!! call a parent, they will forgive you..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Party at the moontower! Have a great summer and congrats!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Real life...if you're heading to college you won't experience that for at least another 4 years!

'And the young, they can lose hope 'cause they can't see beyond today'...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    congrats!!! enjoy your freedom!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Goddam kids and their rock n' roll music. Get off my lawn!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    samjam wrote:
    Officially DONE with high school! :D

Kinda insane! I can't believe those 4 loooong years are finally over! I'm going to miss my friends immensely, but of course we plan on keeping in touch, so all's well. Other than that, I couldn't be more excited to leave! Off to bigger and better things, finally really starting life! It's all a little scary and a bit overwhelming, but at the same time very exciting.

I know there aren't many of us here, but I've come across a few of you who are my age- so CONGRATS to anyone else in the class of 2010!
    Congratulations! Good Job!! Such a time of promise and yes,very exciting. Enjoy and make wise decisions, your future depends on it :thumbup:

We just celebrated our 35th reunion! Time just keeps tickin on 8-)
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    10 year reunion this fall. Yikes.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    pandora wrote:

Congratulations! Good Job!! Such a time of promise and yes,very exciting. Enjoy and make wise decisions, your future depends on it :thumbup:

Hell, all of our futures depends on it ! Here's to the future leaders of the world, may they be smarter than what we have now.

Congrats to the OP !!! Have fun this summer and be safe please !!!!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D:D:D

. . . enjoy your youth . . .
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,038
    edited June 2010
    And now I feel really old....

Just had our 25th anniversary last year...

But Mazel Tov :mrgreen:
    not too far behind you BD. This year is 24 years since.......I quit my senior year. did get my GED though.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    10 year reunion this fall. Yikes.

My 20th will be in 2013

fuck Im old

:eh:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    :D Well done! Enjoy the time off!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • FirstExitFirstExit Posts: 973
    I graduated last year. Of course, all the graduation related ceremonies were full of emotion, and I really hated for it to end believe it or not. I wasn't really sad about it though, because I knew I had a bangin summer ahead of me. Then when I went to college it kinda started to hit home lol. Sure enough, my high school friends are still my best friends, so if I had to give you a word of advice it would be to stay in touch with them as best you can.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    CONGRATS!!! Please go to college!!! i've been workin for 18 years, same job, i make good $$$. My wife got out of college 6 years ago, Makes Even more than I. Will probably make DOUBLE i make in another 6 years!!!
    can give no better advice!!! Well Done So Far. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Thanks for all the kind words!!

My college orientation is in a week and a half-- I think it will all really hit me then!! But then afterwards, I'm looking forward to an amazing summer! Besides orientation, I have absolutely nothing to do until the end of the month when I have my graduation ceremony and when my work begins- so really gonna enjoy these next 2 weeks!

Definitely gonna be a memorable summer, then off to college- whoa!
    ~not a dude~
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    oh man. to be able to go through college again....
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    I can't believe it is almost 10 years since I finished, my oh my where have all these years gone?! :(
    Class of 2002!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    samjam wrote:

My college orientation is in a week and a half-- I think it will all really hit me then!! But then afterwards, I'm looking forward to an amazing summer! Besides orientation, I have absolutely nothing to do until the end of the month when I have my graduation ceremony and when my work begins- so really gonna enjoy these next 2 weeks!

Congrats Sam! Freedom!!! :lol:

What college are you going to?
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    FrankieG wrote:
    samjam wrote:

I'll be attending the University of Maryland at the end of August- very excited!!
    GO TERPS!
    ~not a dude~
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    samjam wrote:
    FrankieG wrote:
    samjam wrote:

I'll be attending the University of Maryland at the end of August- very excited!!
    GO TERPS!

Great choice dude, congrats on everything.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Congrats! Class of 2006 here...I can honestly say that the summer after graduating high school was some of the most enjoyable time my life has ever had. I hope yours is the same.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2