Options

Need to sell 2 Tickets-- Berlin June 30th

Andy6Andy6 Posts: 14
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Hi:
I have two tickets for the Berlin show I need to sell--my friends both bailed.

Anyone interested--face value, NO SCALPING. Two tickets for Two Fans?

Contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:andy.laraia@gmail.com">andy.laraia@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> if you are interested. Obviously, this would be a meet at the show to exchange the tickets kind of thing, but i'm good for being there, promise!

Again, contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:andy.laraia@gmail.com">andy.laraia@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> if you are interested...

:D
Darkness comes in waves...tell me/Why invite it to stay?
You're one with negativity/Yes, comfort is an energy
But why let the sad song play?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    10c tic?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    No, regular ticket. I live/ work in Europe and haven't updated my 10c membership to reflect my new address. So I had to go through the German version of Ticketmaster to get these.
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Hi! I just sent your mail adress to some friends in Germany/Schwerin, they are desperately looking for two tickets!!! Her name is Cindy, i hope she reacts quick to my mail :D
    Are you german?
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Hi! I just sent your mail adress to some friends in Germany/Schwerin, they are desperately looking for two tickets!!! Her name is Cindy, i hope she reacts quick to my mail :D
    Are you german?
    i hope they react soon Yvi.... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    No, I am an American, but I live in Istanbul, Turkey, and couldn't pass up being this close and not seeing them.
  • Options
    understandable :D
    so the tickets are still available?
  • Options
    I will know tomorrow, early, for absolute certain. Someone just emailed me, but didn't give me a definite. I said i had to know. So, if you can wait until tomorrow, AM (i think I'm two hours ahead of you if you are in Germany), I will get back to you...cool?
  • Options
    AL262927 wrote:
    I will know tomorrow, early, for absolute certain. Someone just emailed me, but didn't give me a definite. I said i had to know. So, if you can wait until tomorrow, AM (i think I'm two hours ahead of you if you are in Germany), I will get back to you...cool?

yep, cool :) i am in Germany, i think Turkey is just 1 hour ahead, but never the less, I can wait, I got my ticket, it's my friends who may be not willing to wait :lol::lol: no, sure, i'll wait. I just texted her again but still got no answer. so when the tickets are promised to someone else just because my friend is not responding, its too late.
  • Options
    OK, we'll talk tomorrow... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AL262927 wrote:
    OK, we'll talk tomorrow... :mrgreen:

yeah! my friend just answered, she wants these tickets! so i'll await your appearance tomorrow :D
  • Options
    OK, the people i was waiting on just said "No", so I got a pair of tickets...
    A few things to tell your friend before she commits:
    the tix are 60 Euro which is FACE VALUE No scalping--hate those guys!
    They are online tickets, so they were delivered via pdf, and I had to print them. So, this would a good faith exercise--meaning, she would have to trust me, and we would have to meet at the show, or somewhere in Berlin, before the show. I know that sounds risky, but I promise if you want to buy the pair, I am an honest guy and I will be there.

I am leaving for Berlin very early in the morning, June 28th, so I will be there two days prior to the show, so that should leave us plenty of time to meet.

You guys can contact me via skype, if you use it, and I can show you the tix, make plans, etc.

But, if your friends want the pair, I would love to make a couple of fellow fans happy!

You can email me directly, by the way, if it is easier: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:andy.laraia@gmail.com">andy.laraia@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

I'm going to sign our for the night (final exams to grade tomorrow), so I will talk to you tomorrow?
    Andy
  • Options
    as i see happy end here.. ..all in, all good Yvi... :)
  • Options
    Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    AL262927 wrote:
    No, I am an American, but I live in Istanbul, Turkey, and couldn't pass up being this close and not seeing them.

Im also an American living in Istanbul...ill be in Berlin as well for this show. My name is also Andy! Small world, eh?

Now, if you also teach English and have a Turkish girlfriend, we've got ourselves a really small world :lol:
  • Options
    Too weird!
    I do teach English here, actually. But, no turkish girlfriend, as i am married to an american. I do know a lot of turkish girls, though, if it helps keep the coincidences going!
    Where do you teach in Istanbul? I am at Robert College, in Arnavutkoy
  • Options
    :lol: cool, go on! what a small world, indeed :thumbup:
    see you both in berlin in ...3 weeks today!!
  • Options
    Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    AL262927 wrote:
    Too weird!
    I do teach English here, actually. But, no turkish girlfriend, as i am married to an american. I do know a lot of turkish girls, though, if it helps keep the coincidences going!
    Where do you teach in Istanbul? I am at Robert College, in Arnavutkoy

Im at English Time at the Kadikoy branch.

Hey, if you're going to Clapton/Winwood this weekend ill buy ya a beer!
  • Options
    Hey, andy.
    I'm going to sit in the park and listen...didn't get tickets to this one.
    Of course, I did the same for Rhianna last week...Now, that was a show...! :o
    Let's try to hook up some other time for a beer
    Andy