Options

PJ radio just reminded me of why I love PJ

CG49089CG49089 Posts: 110
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Just sat down at my computer and played a pj song... then decided I wanted to hear more so I thought of PJ radion on the webpage... what a great surprise... the show from 5.21.10 in NYC is playing and I must sat that I was very impressed with the energy... the band sounds amazing... the kind of excitement that makes you excited about life again... reminds me of how much I love the band... I think I'm going to go buy this show... and it makes me want to get out to a show asap.

YEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    StraitlineStraitline Posts: 77
    Agree with you 100%! :thumbup:
    M.Y.T.H. is belief in the game controls that keeps us in a box of fear.

"If you love someone set them free ... if someone loves you don´t fuck up" - EV
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    CG49089 wrote:
    Just sat down at my computer and played a pj song... then decided I wanted to hear more so I thought of PJ radion on the webpage... what a great surprise... the show from 5.21.10 in NYC is playing and I must sat that I was very impressed with the energy... the band sounds amazing... the kind of excitement that makes you excited about life again... reminds me of how much I love the band... I think I'm going to go buy this show... and it makes me want to get out to a show asap.

YEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!