Options

2010 MSG 1&2 are now in goods!

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,981
    1vs5 wrote:
    Santos (or anyone),
    Are there plans to offer all the 2010 shows in a box set like you did for 09?

There wasn't any word they would release a 2009 box set & save 160+ bucks for it when the first few '09 bootlegs went on sale, so I would say yes, there will be a 2010 box set in the month's to come.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    demetrios wrote:
    ...so I would say yes, there will be a 2010 box set in the month's to come.

+1 USA+Europe together 2010 as whole, except if they have a couple of dates around the SE and Canada they haven't told us ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    pghaspghas Posts: 128
    pghas wrote:
    Ya know dimitri, as a fellow Greek(American), I have to trell you that my father-in-law (not Greek) just returned from Greece and one thing he brough us were dish towels with cheesy embroidered acropoli on them. And I'm still laughing because the guy doesn't know it but he brought me a physical manifestation of my most favorite Greek word and gave me a chance to teach it to my kids. "Look, Grandpa sent us a Patsavoura from Greece"!!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    patsavoura ..have two meanings..the one is the real dish towel and the other pne..we call the ugly woman Patsavoura.

why do you think it is my favorite word? It sounds so good rolling off the tongue. I always took it more as the trampy woman than ugly.
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    ...so I would say yes, there will be a 2010 box set in the month's to come.

+1 USA+Europe together 2010 as whole, except if they have a couple of dates around the SE and Canada they haven't told us ;)

Southeast? That's funny :D
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940

Well you're invited to my corner of this great country :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,323
    +1 on both. Can't wait.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    better man on right now. that standing ovation after the first verse is so powerful. although it's only 25 seconds on the disc, it felt like forever at the show.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    better man on right now. that standing ovation after the first verse is so powerful. although it's only 25 seconds on the disc, it felt like forever at the show.

funny how it seemed to last forever at the show - it was the loudest thing I've ever heard!
  • Options
    arq wrote:

Well you're invited to my corner of this great country :D

If they play down there Jose I will be there. Don't know if I told you but I used to live in South Florida.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Thinkin the same thing probably was like that for Ed too.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    KO282453 wrote:

Yeah I think he was tearing up; you can see on one of the youtube videos that he's wiping his eye. I wAs too far from the stage to see that but could definitely feel the emotion!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    KO282453 wrote:

Yeah I think Ed was tearing up; you can see on one of the youtube videos that he's wiping his eye. I wAs too far from the stage to see that but could definitely feel the emotion!