edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
:D
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Finally! :D

Worst part of the year is after hockey ends and before football starts...
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Yeah!!! :)
    #FHP
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Go Lions!
    :?
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    it's so nice when camps open. i've made it downn to the Bears camp the 3 of the 4 past years. good times. it's fun to watch them getting ready....

last year traffic was insane with Cutler coming to town.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    FrankieG wrote:
    Finally! :D

Worst part of the year is after hockey ends and before football starts...
    Amen.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Chicken Cutler :lol::lol::lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    At least this summer the World Cup is going on until training camp starts.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...

huh :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    81 wrote:

huh :?:
    +1
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
    almost here. two weeks from friday and the Bears open camp. i'll be down in kankanee shortly there after to catch a days worth of camp. hopefully it's not quite as packed as last year. holy cluster fuck batman.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076

Add pjsteelerfan to the list of people who don't pay attention to the World Cup. ;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Yaaay!

Some REAL football! :D
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,970
    81 wrote:
    holy cluster fuck batman.
    people like you ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:
    it's so nice when camps open. i've made it downn to the Bears camp the 3 of the 4 past years. good times. it's fun to watch them getting ready....

did those cuntler promoted tampons hit the market yet?

he stinks
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

he stinks
    Correction.. the Bears stink. Quarterbacks come here and their careers die.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Wait, who's LeBron playing for again?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

he stinks
    Correction.. the Bears stink. Quarterbacks come here and their careers die.

cuntler reminds me of spalding smails

'ahoy palloy'
    Cutler is going to suprise in a good way this year. I'm optomistic about the season. D should be better, and the o should be better. I'm going to say da bears win at least ten games.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    people like you ;)
    You don't know me very well then. I've.been to camp 3 of.the last 4 years. Last year was insane. Shouldn't be quite as bad this year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Cutler is going to suprise in a good way this year. I'm optomistic about the season. D should be better, and the o should be better. I'm going to say da bears win at least ten games.
    God, I hope so. Football is in this cities blood, we just need a team.
    81 wrote:

you're crazy. they are a distant 3rd best in that division...GB and Minn are much better than the bears. the bears didn't pick until the 3rd round in the draft right? don't know how much they could have improved. peppers is an upgrade, but he's not enough to turn a team around. no way they're winning 10 games.

Lovie Smith is still their coach too right? good luck with that
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    milarso wrote:
    Go Lions!
    :?

yes sir! gettin pumped. hopefully we can make some strides this year. playing the nfc and afc east plus the pack and vikings twice it could be a frustrating year again..but i always think we're makin the playoffs :lol:
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,970
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:
    people like you ;)
    You don't know me very well then. I've.been to camp 3 of.the last 4 years. Last year was insane. Shouldn't be quite as bad this year.
    i'm just saying the diehards like you make it a clusterfuck "Jay, Jay, Jay...can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze have your autograph?" :lol::lol:;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

you're crazy. they are a distant 3rd best in that division...GB and Minn are much better than the bears. the bears didn't pick until the 3rd round in the draft right? don't know how much they could have improved. peppers is an upgrade, but he's not enough to turn a team around. no way they're winning 10 games.

Linebackers are healthy, the d line should be better and those two things will improvethe secondary. If major plays well at safety then i'm confident there. The o can so help the d if they can play well enough to give the d a rest. I think the o will be good. Having a year together last year and a full off season together will help. Time of course will tell, but the potential os there. Funny how a couple of years ago this was the weakest division and now it might be one of the toughest
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I've never asked for an autograph. I go because its cool to watch and you can up close. I still remember seeing thomas jones up close. His arms were bigger than my torso
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

Linebackers are healthy, the d line should be better and those two things will improvethe secondary. If major plays well at safety then i'm confident there. The o can so help the d if they can play well enough to give the d a rest. I think the o will be good. Having a year together last year and a full off season together will help. Time of course will tell, but the potential os there. Funny how a couple of years ago this was the weakest division and now it might be one of the toughest

Bears can win 10 games just as easily as they could lose 10 games this year. They're just a weird team to predict.
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

divisions are cyclical like that. most teams cant stay good forever

the bears o-line stinks too. and the WRs.

They will be lucky to win 8 this year
    I think you eill be suprised by the wr and o line. But.i'm optomistic this.time of year
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    GO. BIRDS.

i plan on being up at leigh as usual this year...who doesn't enjoy 110 degree heat in the blazing sunshine with no breeze? :lol:

i'll never forget the '04 training camp. 20,000 people up there every day. fucking mad house.
    www.myspace.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,031
    Bens bullshit aside , liking The Steelers much more this year. Awesome draft in my opinion. Betcha the boys from The Buckeyes see some decent playing time.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14