Options

St. Louis 2010 Bootleg - Do The Evolution

StrummerFanStrummerFan Posts: 34
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I'm listening to the St. Louis bootleg now and I noticed a random sound that seems out of place during Do The Evolution at around the 1:06 mark. I would hope that it is some random guitar feedback, but I'm worried since the CD was a bit scratched up when it came in the mail. (I like the concept of eco-packaging, but it definitely doesn't protect the CDs very well...)

Anyway, does anyone else out there hear this sound at that point in the song? Or do I need to request a replacement CD?

Thank you for your help! So far, the rest of the bootleg sounds normal, so I'm hoping it was just something that happened live during the concert and not a flaw in my CD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,030
    I heard it too - so it's not just your CD
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I heard it to. Some sort of mishap with instruments or possible glitch in the recording or mixing that could not be remedied.
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:

Thank you *so* much! I get paranoid about these things sometimes. Thanks for the quick reply - I haven't even finished listening to CD1 yet!

I owe you one.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,030
    LukinFan wrote:

Thank you *so* much! I get paranoid about these things sometimes. Thanks for the quick reply - I haven't even finished listening to CD1 yet!

I owe you one.
    no problem at all
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I heard it to. Some sort of mishap with instruments or possible glitch in the recording or mixing that could not be remedied.

Thank you too! I agree, my first thought was that it was a instrument mistake, but since I was already worried about the scratches on the CD, I started questioning myself.

I owe you one too. You've got a great website!!
  • Options

Thank you too! I agree, my first thought was that it was a instrument mistake, but since I was already worried about the scratches on the CD, I started questioning myself.

I owe you one too. You've got a great website!!

Contact Kufala and let them know about the CD scratches and they will replace it for you. 8-)
  • Options

Contact Kufala and let them know about the CD scratches and they will replace it for you. 8-)

Thank you - I may do just that. In the meantime, I'm still digging listening to this again. My first PJ show in three years... :D