What a F*** up!

Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
edited June 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Wow... I've really outdone myself this time :oops: I've only gone and booked our meeting with the marriage registrar for the day of PJ in Dublin :? :shock:

In fairness, we're only over there for a week and that was the only time they could fit us in (before I told her we're living in England, she said 'there's an availability in July' :o )

It's not all bad I spose as I booked the earlier afternoon appointment... but STILL! Gonna have to ring them tomorrow and see if they have the Monday :oops:
The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
Verona??? it's all surmountable
Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
Wembley? We all believe!
Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
Chicago 07? And love
What a different life
Had I not found this love with you
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    so its true. brides do lose their minds. :lol:

have you watched bride wars yet??? that should inspire you helen. :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095

:D I've seen it... thought it was shite, even though I'm into anything weddingy now :D

I've been losing my mind for a while though... I was CONVINCED the concert was on Wednesday :oops: even thought that when I got the appointment for Tuesday, that we'd go to the pub that evening :D Now the drinks the night before, I'm gonna have to go easy as I can't be too hungover for the registrar... ah fuck... gotta change it tomorrow if I can :oops:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

:D I've seen it... thought it was shite, even though I'm into anything weddingy now :D

I've been losing my mind for a while though... I was CONVINCED the concert was on Wednesday :oops: even thought that when I got the appointment for Tuesday, that we'd go to the pub that evening :D Now the drinks the night before, I'm gonna have to go easy as I can't be too hungover for the registrar... ah fuck... gotta change it tomorrow if I can :oops:

aside from the fact a year after bridezilla kates wedding both she and her bestie are pregnant and due in march, 9 months hence and on the same day... OMG AWESOME!!! . how does that work??? or am i not suppose to think that a year later after a june 6 wedding brings us to june again??? should i even be thinking whilst watching a kate hudson film???

oh and in answer to the most obvious question.. ive seen bride wars more times than is healthy cause zoe loves anne hathaway.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095

aside from the fact a year after bridezilla kates wedding both she and her bestie are pregnant and due in march, 9 months hence and on the same day... OMG AWESOME!!! . how does that work??? or am i not suppose to think that a year later after a june 6 wedding brings us to june again??? should i even be thinking whilst watching a kate hudson film???

oh and in answer to the most obvious question.. ive seen bride wars more times than is healthy cause zoe loves anne hathaway.
    hahahahaha... I never even noticed that bit
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life