Do you have to be in ten club to order bootlegs?

springsteenfanspringsteenfan Posts: 381
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I know I risk getting flamed posting a simple question, but here goes nothing. Do you need to be a ten club member to order bootlegs A buddy of mine wants to order the Buffalo boot, but he's not getting the option to buy. I'm assuming you have to be a member, but it doesn't say anything specific in the 2010 bootleg announcement. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i think so, maybe you could buy two
  • Thanks for the reply. I've offered to burn the discs for him.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I can't remember how you do it but you can order 10c goods without membership? I ordered boots before I re-registered my membership last year no problem.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    veddertown wrote:
    I can't remember how you do it but you can order 10c goods without membership? I ordered boots before I re-registered my membership last year no problem.

Wait i think your right, you have to register a name and info, i registered back in 2008, but i didn't buy a membership until this past October 2009. And i was buy boots before. i only joined for the tickets, that's what you need the membership for.