Options

post-show rituals

Arthur Harold KaneArthur Harold Kane Posts: 13
edited June 2010 in The Porch
has there ever been an article that asks about/details what the band does after the shows? i can't seem to find anything about this, and i'd be interested to know if they do anything or just go to bed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    has there ever been an article that asks about/details what the band does after the shows? i can't seem to find anything about this, and i'd be interested to know if they do anything or just go to bed.

I has always been curious to know the same thing! Please do tell if anyone knows!
    "If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
  • Options
    i thought surely, with all those who visit this forum & know much more than i do about this band, i'd have an answer to this pretty quickly. i suppose no interviewer has ever asked that question. well, if i could ask only one question of the band, that'd be it.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    they probably shower, then greet fans outside venue, then hang out with their kids till bedtime, then go out drinking on the town

that be my logical guess
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i started one for myself after msg1.
    mcdonalds ice cream cone.
    good for the soul...and a warn out throat
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225

I hung around for an hour after a show once, hoping for Eddie to come out. The security person told us that the band had just ordered pizzas and were playing table tennis and it would be a long time before they came out. So I went off to the pub instead and had a great time with everyone drunkenly singing PJ songs before we got kicked out.
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    I'll edit this instead of getting banned....