Boston 2010 Bootleg = Holy Shizzzz

LastExitBJPLastExitBJP Posts: 79
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Listening to the Boston bootleg now . . . wow. I've seen them every time they've played in MA since 2004 and this show sounds amazing. I'm one of the more picky PJ fans as far as the bootleg sound goes and this is the best I've ever heard the guys! The version of Push me Pull me is worth the $10 alone!!!! Not to mention Release, Pilate, Crown, shit the list goes on!!! Buy this Boot!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,901
    Yeah, that setlist is a powerhouse and I've been eying this download for a while ... Someone tell me to man up and not worry about what my wife says when the next credit card bill shows up ... :P
  • agfyagfy Posts: 133
    Yeah, that setlist is a powerhouse and I've been eying this download for a while ... Someone tell me to man up and not worry about what my wife says when the next credit card bill shows up ... :P

MAN UP!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    " I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
  • AW105331AW105331 Posts: 51
    Haha, I would say man up, but that is easy for me to say since I am not married. But ya what a setlist. I have a bunch of the bootlegs but I may buy this one just for Push Me Pull Me. I just got my Philly bootlegs so I will wait and see.
  • mavimavi Posts: 941
    The oceans made me,
    but who the fuck came up with love?

Tell her you love her, so very much. ;)

PUSH ME, PULL ME.
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • I knew that there was 1 "TRULY SPECIAL" night coming up as the week of 5/16 approached us. We knew VA would be a nice hard/yieldy/binaural set, then BOSTON was definitely always hit hard with surprises! As I watched that setlist evolve i just knew that my show in Trenton 5/18 and the MSG shows would be good but not epic. BOSTONE WAS EPIC!

NY2 was a weak setlist and Newark was better- BROTHER a huge surprise and Inside Job

BUT- without a doubt- SINGLE BEST show EVER (and Ive been to 70+) was Philly on 10/31/09

Amongst the Waves
    You Are
    Severed Hand
    PILATE
    RATS
    I'm OPEN
    **outta my mind
    Low Light
    Speed of Sound
    Inside Job, BUGS, Porch,CROWN OF THORNS, Satans Bed, Smile, Sonic Reucer
    Steven Joerg