Todays Trash Find....

yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
edited June 2010 in The Porch
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

4670398414_3f1072cfa7.jpg

All are pretty banged up, however minus one side of Lost Dogs all are in playable shape. Going to clean them up over the weekend and give them a spin. Sleeves are not to great, looks like they got caught in some rising basement water, will save what I can and probably tack the others on the wall.
Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Seriously?? that is badass!!! disgruntled PJ fan or something?? Or maybe the guy's wife got pissed and decided to really fix his wagon :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    Seriously?? that is badass!!! disgruntled PJ fan or something?? Or maybe the guy's wife got pissed and decided to really fix his wagon :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Nice find anyways
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    yoke wrote:

4670398414_3f1072cfa7.jpg

All are pretty banged up, however minus one side of Lost Dogs all are in playable shape. Going to clean them up over the weekend and give them a spin. Sleeves are not to great, looks like they got caught in some rising basement water, will save what I can and probably tack the others on the wall.

:o congrats!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    I tossed the garbage can in in the truck and No Code caught my eye, I was like na, who would throw that away, then I dug deeper I couldn't believe it. I actually got some Floyd and some Townsend as well, not a bad haul. I almost went up to the house and asked if they had any others that they are throwing away.

I find vinyl all the time but it mostly a lot of the same stuff and a TON of old Christmas albums with random artists. I chuck about 98% of what I find but every now and then I get some good ones.

Oh a few weeks back I got Ten on tape, I immediately put it on in the garbage truck and it Kicked ass.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    one word: BADASS!!!!
    ok...two words: BADASS & CONGRATS!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Vedderhead1Vedderhead1 Posts: 189
    Who the hell would throw that in the trash... :shock:

Nice find indeed!!!

:D
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Amazing. Who would throw those out?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    I guess he didn't know that he could make $500 selling that lot on eBay?
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    Great find man. way to go.

I worked in a scalehouse for years at a landfill you wouldn't believe the thing people throw away. Lot's of people call asking if the truck dumped yet cause they realized the threw something away. One time a women called she was very upset she had already called the hauler who said the believed the truck had dumped and gave her the truck identification number to check with us. Sometimes I would ask what was thrown away (mostly papers and cash) in this case the women was too upset and i didn't want to pry. She gave me the truck number and confirmed the truck had dumped some time ago, I explained that the load would have been compacted and buried by know that what ever she lost was regrettably gone for good. She let out this terrible moan and said "can you tell me how to tell my husband I threw away his mother"! Apparently she was cleaning out a closet and the mother in-law was in a wooden box in a toter of old cloths which she pitched only to discover later that mom was also in there.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    holy fuck that's great luck.
  • CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    Best thing I heard saw all day. Im drinkin a beer to that one!
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    oi give 'em back ;):lol:

man congrats! crazy find :shock:
    wah
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    Awesome!
    Believe it or not, this made my day :D

Congrats :)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    Nice!!!
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!