Is Pearl Jam listening to me?

cajunkiwicajunkiwi Posts: 984
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Let's look at the evidence...

I said they needed to play New Orleans again... and they played Jazz Fest.

I said I'd prefer it if they didn't play the same covers over and over again... so they played So You Want To Be A Rock N Roll Star and Kick Out The Jams.

I said they should open with Lukin, because that would rock... and Lukin was the first PJ song they played, and was actually first on the hand-written setlist I saw scanned online.

I said I hoped the bootleg came out a day ahead of schedule because I was going out of town on a nightmare road trip and wanted it to keep me sane... and it came out the morning I was due to leave (so I listened to it three times on my way to Texas).

Is this a good time to mention the fact that they've never come to my house to hang out and shoot hoops? (Kat and Sea, PM me if they've simply lost my address... :lol: )
And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Damn good idea to start off with Lukin - can you get them back to the south? :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • well they didnt play FUCK ME IN THE BRAIN so i guess they arent listening to me :)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    cajunkiwi wrote:
    Let's look at the evidence...

I said they needed to play New Orleans again... and they played Jazz Fest.

I said I'd prefer it if they didn't play the same covers over and over again... so they played So You Want To Be A Rock N Roll Star and Kick Out The Jams.

I said they should open with Lukin, because that would rock... and Lukin was the first PJ song they played, and was actually first on the hand-written setlist I saw scanned online.

I said I hoped the bootleg came out a day ahead of schedule because I was going out of town on a nightmare road trip and wanted it to keep me sane... and it came out the morning I was due to leave (so I listened to it three times on my way to Texas).

Is this a good time to mention the fact that they've never come to my house to hang out and shoot hoops? (Kat and Sea, PM me if they've simply lost my address... :lol: )

Can you suggest a MSG2 DVD please?
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    I'm listening to you!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I heard that Demitrispearljam is actually Stone
  • pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553

Why now Stone don't bitching?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    Why now u don't fault?

Why now u don't duckwalk?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :shock: danm..how you found out???
    btw Mike is God... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mavimavi Posts: 941
    Can you have Stone (Dimitri, or God, as you all know viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7010) turn back time and do MSG all over again?

THANKS SO MUCH!
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    LukinFan wrote:
    Damn good idea to start off with Lukin - can you get them back to the south? :mrgreen:

I have a huge feeling the south will get some love.. crowds were too good in 08 to leave them hanging...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    LukinFan wrote:

i fully support this. :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com