Bootleg Download Help

Black1991Black1991 Posts: 122
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I downloaded a few shows from the 2009 tour including both chicago shows, my ipod was stolen and i e-mailed the ten club about redownloading them but have not gotten a response, can anyone help with this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I've found older shows on this site, though their list is not comprehensive and they usually wait 12 months post-boot release before uploading...

http://www.pearljambootlegs.org
  • Black1991Black1991 Posts: 122
    yea i use that site all the time, they dont have the shows i need esp chicago 09 theres no way to redownload shows i already paid for
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    Black1991 wrote:
    I downloaded a few shows from the 2009 tour including both chicago shows, my ipod was stolen and i e-mailed the ten club about redownloading them but have not gotten a response, can anyone help with this?

Shouldn't they be in your itunes folder if they were on your ipod?
  • Black1991Black1991 Posts: 122
    I didnt back everything up
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,340
    Try emailing <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> & <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@kufala.com">info@kufala.com</a><!-- e -->. Include your order ID & date of purchase.

Nothing works out in the time you're looking at, the web is a breeding ground of torrents delight!