Bootleg MSG DVDs being sold on the pit

13»

Comments

• if 20 of us chipped in $1.00 we could buy it and then share it for FREE to the rest of the community. seller made total of 20 bucks... thousands of fans could have a free copy.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    pjtaper wrote:
    KO282453 wrote:
    my problem is this, what does it matter, who the hell cares, how does this affect any of YOU PERSONALLY? purchase it or not, why RAT the bastard out? it's a FUCKIN Tiny injustice in the world, big fuckin deal. Get a life, for christ sake.
    :roll:
    I'm guessing your life is so mystical and full of adventure, I wish I could be you...

and here's a peice of provolone for you, now scurry off into a corner and enjoy
  • SG GhazSG Ghaz Posts: 148
    if 20 of us chipped in $1.00 we could buy it and then share it for FREE to the rest of the community. seller made total of 20 bucks... thousands of fans could have a free copy.

I'm in on this. Even though this shouldn't be sold for profit, it's still something I'd like to see.
    Manchester & London 2009
    Dublin, Belfast & Werchter 2010
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 & Oslo 2012
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    i'm vegan, you can have it...
    don't you have some illegal DVDs to sell, stay out of my thread if you don't have anything positive to add to it...
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    ScottRose wrote:
    if 20 of us chipped in $1.00 we could buy it and then share it for FREE to the rest of the community. seller made total of 20 bucks... thousands of fans could have a free copy.

I'm in on this. Even though this shouldn't be sold for profit, it's still something I'd like to see.
    I'll pay a buck. Hell, even two! Truth be told, if they're putting all this work into making this, if they sell one copy, only to have it distributed freely - which they could NEVER have removed, only the band could - I'd say they didn't even recoup their time investment, let alone profit off of this.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1